Israel gives the finger to Talib and Omar.[emoji16]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Israel gives the finger to Talib and Omar.[emoji16]

I'm glad they are denied entry to Israel and to see them whine, cry and lie about all of it is comical.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

“We give Israel more than $3 billion in aid every year. This is predicated on them being an important ally in the region, and the only democracy in the Middle East. But, denying a visit to duly elected members of Congress is not consistent with being an ally.”

News flash lady, making anti-Israel/anti-Semitic comments is also not consistent with being an ally

Comment

I’m sure Palestine will approve their entry into The West Bank to protest with the LGBTQabcdefghijklmnopqurstuvwyz who have been threatened by the Palestinian govt

Comment

I would still be mad about Barry interfering with their elections, if I were them.

Comment

It goes to show just how crazy those 2 are.. I would think that would be considered a hostile environment for those haters.

I hope they do go over there and never come back.. No questions asked...

Comment

While I think “the squad” are a bunch of idiots, considering the amount of money we give Israel and how much we protect them they shouldn’t be allowed to tell congressman/women if they can or cannot come to Israel. Trump should’ve told Netanyahu they can go to Israel if they want and showed him who the boss is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
              While I think “the squad” are a bunch of idiots, considering the amount of money we give Israel and how much we protect them they shouldn’t be allowed to tell congressman/women if they can or cannot come to Israel. Trump should’ve told Netanyahu they can go to Israel if they want and showed him who the boss is.

I believe Trump was the one who told Israel not to let them come over.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                I believe Trump was the one who told Israel not to let them come over.

I didn’t know that. Yeah I don’t think he should’ve done that.

Comment

I didn’t know that. Yeah I don’t think he should’ve done that.
                  I'm thinking he knew he could get these young ladies to start spewing their hatred, to which they since have, and Pelosi HAD TO embrace the other day.

New face of the democrat party...does not like jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    I'm thinking he knew he could get these young ladies to start spewing their hatred, to which they since have, and Pelosi HAD TO embrace the other day.

New face of the democrat party...does not like jews.

Yeah it was a smart move on his part to make Pelosi publicly embrace them. I just think if we’re ever going to get back to a civil political discourse this isn’t the best way to do it. In the end it would be better for everyone. Maybe if things weren’t so heated people wouldn’t be coming after the 2nd amendment.

Comment

Yeah it was a smart move on his part to make Pelosi publicly embrace them. I just think if we’re ever going to get back to a civil political discourse this isn’t the best way to do it. In the end it would be better for everyone. Maybe if things weren’t so heated people wouldn’t be coming after the 2nd amendment.
                      I just don't think things are as "heated" as the media is having everyone believe

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        I just don't think things are as "heated" as the media is having everyone believe

I don’t either, but we are seeing a lot of racial and politically charged violent acts and I think a lot of that stems from political rhetoric and what politicians “want” to do.

Comment

Ever Democrat out there hates Trump's guts. There is nothing he could do or say to stop them and the media from attacking him 24/7. Hail, they attacked his wife for the Christmas decorations at the White house. You can't reason with people like that. Eff them and the camel they rode in on!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Ever Democrat out there hates Trump's guts. There is nothing he could do or say to stop them and the media from attacking him 24/7. Hail, they attacked his wife for the Christmas decorations at the White house. You can't reason with people like that. Eff them and the camel they rode in on!

Trump has been friends with democrats long before this lol. I don’t believe they actually hate him for one second. At least not Pelosi, Schumer, etc. newer democrats do.

Comment

Trump has been friends with democrats long before this lol. I donÂ’t believe they actually hate him for one second. At least not Pelosi, Schumer, etc. newer democrats do.

Democrats dont know what they are supposed to like or not like. That's what's makes a liberal...no principles or values. Shift with the wind. Pelosi and Schumer especially have no effin clue who to hate....hell they just found out a couple days ago they hate Jews.

Comment

Working...
                              X