Warning, head's up, cover your butts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning, head's up, cover your butts.

Since the Florida ASA ProAm shoot, I have several friends who attended have reported credit card theft, charges for plane tickets to India, $900 withdrawls from ATM machines, big ticket item purchases etc.

IF YOU ATTENDED THIS SHOOT, YOU MAY WANT TO CONTACT YOUR CC COMPANY....NOW.

Some of these charges occurred the day of, and some are still occurring as of yesterday.

Some are thinking it was related to Hotel charges, but few of them stayed in the same place, or ate at same restaurants etc. Yet, there are too many similarities otherwise, for this to be random occurrence.

As far as I know, buyers protection plans would cover the card holder in these situations... but if these THIEVES happened to get you Debit/Credit Card, you could be broke before you knew what was happening.
    Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 02-14-2010, 07:57 PM.

Thanks for the heads up Jimmy,Did Geno get hit?

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
      Thanks for the heads up Jimmy,Did Geno get hit?
      Yep...He, Mo & Sherry(Foreman) Hott.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacy-TX View Post
        Yep...He, Mo & Sherry(Foreman) Hott.
        Dang it! I hate theives.I will call my cc co. in the AM.

Comment

I checked my accounts, all is good, but I deactived the numbers and I'm getting new cards this week.

btw - most banks are closed today, Monday - President's Day, but you should be able to at least deactivate the numbers.

Comment

Bizarre

Comment

Update:

If you experienced credit card fraud in Gainesville, please contact me and tell me all of the places you used or presented your card info while you were there. My email address: mtyrell@asaarchery.com
              Thanks,
              Mike@ASA

Comment

Checked mine , Im good

Comment

Working...
                X