3-D shoot Harleton/Diana area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-D shoot Harleton/Diana area

There will be a 3-D shoot the second Sunday of each month starting in Feb...we will have a Cal. start ... traditional shooters can begin starting at 9:00 .... all other shooters can begin at 10:30 .... all other shooters must start shooting before 1:30 ...

contact info:

World Slam Archery
    shaine nixon
    2383 FM 726 W
    Diana, Tx 75640

903-399-8450

Do you have a map to the range

Comment

I was down there last weekend and he has a very nice place. The bag targets are nestled in the pine trees and he has some very nice property to set several courses on. Shaine will be able to host a very fun yet challenging shoot. Hope we can make it out there for some of them.

Comment

Originally posted by willhuntany View Post
        There will be a 3-D shoot the second Sunday of each month starting in Feb...we will have a Cal. start ... traditional shooters can begin starting at 9:00 .... all other shooters can begin at 10:30 .... all other shooters must start shooting before 1:30 ...

contact info:

World Slam Archery
        shaine nixon
        2383 FM 726 W
        Diana, Tx 75640

903-399-8450
        How far from the Metroplex?

Comment

Map to Range
          Its 3 hours from Cowtown.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by mojo360; 01-26-2010, 08:03 AM.

Comment

What are the classes and the rules on sights. What class will someone with a single pin HHA hunting sight shoot in.

Comment

classes

Originally posted by jmbarn2 View Post
              What are the classes and the rules on sights. What class will someone with a single pin HHA hunting sight shoot in.
              Hello ... there will be four classes for this shoot .... I have no way of knowing how many shooters there will be .... however, I want to make sure I cover all the basis ....

open division: 45 yd max .... (men and women) ..... white
              hunter div. ... 40 yd max .... red

Women div ... 30 yd max .... blue

Traditional ... 25 yd max .... yellow
              and
              youth

I hope this is helpful ....

shaine

Comment

map

Do you have a map to the range
                Hello ... did you have a chance to see the map .... MOJO posted a map ...

Comment

IF you in the area come out and shoot the new range.

Comment

Any adjustable sight makes you an open shooter. If you lock it down and don't move it , you could shoot hunter class.

Comment

Eventhough the snow was deep today get ready to come out on Sunday and shoot some foam. Shaine will have targets set and ready Sunday morning for everyone. His power is out at this time so if you have questions call him and he will be glad to answer your questions. 903-399-8450

Comment

Working...
                      X