EverCalm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EverCalm

Do you think it works? How do you use it?

Looks like most guys like it

Comment

yes it works

Comment

Haven't tried Deer Herd Scent but I have tried VS-1. Still have 3/4 of a stick left if anyone wants to try it for less than the store sells it! It does work as I had multiple bucks come through on camera checking it out but never while I was in the stand. I would keep it to use but my season is almost done.

Comment

Evercalm and deer dander are my 2 choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use it as a cover scent for when I walk in. I put it all over my rubber boots and I believe it helps. They use to blow at me when they walked past where I had walked in. Not know!

Comment

I snagged some using a 10 dollar off coupon after the last thread. I have a video on my phone of a buck eating bark off a pine tree where I rubbed it on the way to my tree.

Comment

I have used it with good success. I use the deer herd kind when I walk in. If I have to go to my feeder I rub it anywhere I have to touch. I have had deer get right in the feed pen and never get spooked. Also had them walk in the same trail I use and never spook. I’m typically not a big believer in the whole cover sent thing but it seems to work.

Comment

I have a stick of the herd. Haven’t tried it yet but plan to soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X