Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just go ahead and confirm him

Tell Feinstein that her party lost.

"Heller is the law of the land". I like that.

Thanks for the link! Watched until they recessed. I sure like this guy. Ol' lindsay gramstay comparing him with those two libtards was painful, but I see why he thought it necessary... let's hope his strategy has a positive effect on the nomination process...

Comment

Watching Gorsuch answer questions in the hearing shows me Trump made a brilliant nomination. There is no reason why he shouldn't be confirmed. Very humble, knowledgeable, articulate, and reasonable. Makes Sotomayor, Ginsberg, and Kagan look like amateur hacks. Worthy of taking Scalia's seat.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
        Watching Gorsuch answer questions in the hearing shows me Trump made a brilliant nomination. There is no reason why he shouldn't be confirmed. Very humble, knowledgeable, articulate, and reasonable. Makes Sotomayor, Ginsberg, and Kagan look like amateur hacks. Worthy of taking Scalia's seat.

I agree. I was pleasantly surprised. I hope his opinions are written with at least as much wit and logic as Scalia's were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So far, what I have been able to watch, this guy has made the Demokrauts look petty, and foolish and crybabies... Trump looks to have done better 'n I thought possible with this nomination...

Comment

Sen. Cruz just asked Gorsuch about him taking his law clerks to the Denver Rodeo and how his kids did mutton busting back in the day.

Comment

Sen. Cruz just asked Gorsuch about him taking his law clerks to the Denver Rodeo and how his kids did mutton busting back in the day.
              lol.

Comment

Now Sen. Franken is currently displaying top-shelf buffoonery pretending to be an attorney.

Comment

This is part of what will be the best thing to come out the establishment getting the boot from the executive branch for the next four years or more. He will get confirmed and if not use the nuclear option and then do it again and then do it again and then do it again. It will be nice to see a SCOTUS full of Justices that don't pander to a certain parties wishes.

Comment

Now Sen. Franken is currently displaying top-shelf buffoonery pretending to be an attorney.
                    What the hell was he trying to ask?

Comment

they should have shut off Franken's mic after he said in the middle of one of his long-winded dissertation, "...I'm not a lawyer"... But he continued that statement with something like, ..."but I've sat on this committee for 6 years"... I said out loud ... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

What a bafoon indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        they should have shut off Franken's mic after he said in the middle of one of his long-winded dissertation, "...I'm not a lawyer"... But he continued that statement with something like, ..."but I've sat on this committee for 6 years"... I said out loud ... but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

What a bafoon indeed.
                        Or..... I played one on Saturday Night Live!

I'm open to giving Minne-soda to Canada in exchange for a 6 pack of Molson and a 5th of Crown Royal. MN has given us Gov. Jesse "The Body" Ventura, and Senator "Stewart Smalley"
                        Last edited by Playa; 03-21-2017, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          Or..... I played one on Saturday Night Live!

I'm open to giving Minne-soda to Canada in exchange for a 6 pack of Molson and a 5th of Crown Royal. MN has given us Gov. Jesse "The Body" Ventura, and Senator "Stewart Smalley"
                          It makes you question those folks up there, doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                          X