Shirts for the Llano area flooding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shirts for the Llano area flooding

I tried doing a search to see if anyone has thought of this yet or not, but didn't see anything. I saw several people on the flooding threads saying they lost their homes and what now. Just curious if the site will be selling shirts to raise funds like the #TexasStrong shirts for Harvey. Just a thought, I'd like to help and think this is a good way to do it.

I'm in for one or two if you put it together. Maybe we do a TBH group shirt like we did for Harvey???

Comment

I’m in

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
        I tried doing a search to see if anyone has thought of this yet or not, but didn't see anything. I saw several people on the flooding threads saying they lost their homes and what now. Just curious if the site will be selling shirts to raise funds like the #TexasStrong shirts for Harvey. Just a thought, I'd like to help and think this is a good way to do it.
        Definitely worth monitoring. It's hard to tell, yet, how great the need will be. Based on history, I'm thinking direct donations (GFM or PP) might provide more timely funds, with a higher percentage of the proceeds going to the cause? Feel free to post your ideas here.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

I'm in for whatever! TBH helped my family during Harvey and i will never forget it.

Comment

In

Comment

In

Comment

I am in to help however we decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd buy one. I don't know who has the hookup on a vendor, but a drifit material would be cool.

Comment

We need a list of who is affected. I’m going to be in and out of service for a few days, but will he monitoring.

Comment

tagged.

Sported my #Texasstrong shirt in Cabo!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        Definitely worth monitoring. It's hard to tell, yet, how great the need will be. Based on history, I'm thinking direct donations (GFM or PP) might provide more timely funds, with a higher percentage of the proceeds going to the cause? Feel free to post your ideas here.
                        I don’t want any dang shirts. I would rather just donate directly. I think this is the way to go.

Comment

I am in.

Comment

I'm in for whatever -- shirts are a pain in the butt for someone (Mary )to deal with, so I'm good with just straight making donations.

Comment

I'm in, ready to help out however possible

Comment

Working...
                              X