Birth Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birth Control

I chose the most expensive kind out there, and it works!!!
    Attached Files

Yes that will make you think twice.

Comment

Looks like my house... except that maybe you had twins.

Comment

Our youngest is just now getting away from bottles. Thank the Lord! Heck I was stoked when he stopped drinking formula. What a whippin! lol

Comment

My wife breast feeds. I joked with her last night, "most men can't remeber the last time they saw their wife's breasts, I can't remeber the last time I didn't see yours!"

Comment

I actually don't think it's very effective, at all. Everyone I know that has children, has multiple. It's good birth control for your buddies though

Comment

I have 2 kids, so it didnt work for me. The Vasectomy did though.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                I have 2 kids, so it didnt work for me. The Vasectomy did though.
                I got a buddy that had a little problem with his vasectomy 14 years after the fact, he and momma got a surprise when he turned 50. Little Caleb is an awesome blessing!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                  I got a buddy that had a little problem with his vasectomy 14 years after the fact, he and momma got a surprise when he turned 50. Little Caleb is an awesome blessing!
                  Hush your mouth Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                    My brother in law called last week in this identical situation. He's now expecting his fifth little blessing. The age gap from his first and his forth is about 7 years, but now with this new one on the way, the gap will jump to 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      My wife breast feeds. I joked with her last night, "most men can't remeber the last time they saw their wife's breasts, I can't remeber the last time I didn't see yours!"

X2. My wife has been nursing chillrrn for almost 4 years.

But I still like to see em

Comment

Yep, ours just dropped the bottle this past weekend. Now #2 is being discussed...

Comment

Originally posted by TimH View Post
                          My brother in law called last week in this identical situation. He's now expecting his fifth little blessing. The age gap from his first and his forth is about 7 years, but now with this new one on the way, the gap will jump to 20 years.

Ha that's how I came about. My closest sibling was 14 when I was born.

Comment

That didn't work for us. Had twins and when they were five months old we found out number three was on the way. Three in diapers worked though.

Comment

We have 3 under 3.

Had Vesectomy to prevent 4 under 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X