Prayers up for you.

Comment

God bless you. Prayers sent

Comment

Done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
            Just saw this...prayers up
            Did you get to go on your trip last weekend?
            Yea. The trip was great. Caught lots of catfish. The cabin we stayed at on Toledo Bend had the Sabine River channel about 30-25 yards off the private fishing pier. On saturday I went through 4 boxes of nightcrawlers and caught a catfish on almost every cast. Some were big enoubh to double-over my 7ft heavy action rod. Didn't get into to 40-50 lb range because I didn't have a heavy enough sinker to get the bait down fast enough. Too many smaller, but still 15-20 inch catfish patrolling the higher part of the channel. All in all, caught tons of fish and had a great wekend down there. When I finally get out of here, I'm definitely going back.

My neuro just came in. Said that he's keeping me here for a while...didn't say specific timeline, just a while so going nowhere fast then transfering me to in-patient rehab once i'm actually able to get out of bed and walk semi-on my own. Good news is today was first day I was actually able to sleep. Haven't slept since Sunday night. Pain is still bad but spasms are getting less severe. Lots of strength loss in legs though so no walking for me for a while. The good part is I'm on the neuro floor where my wife works as an RN. She works nights and has slept on couch in my room during day. Tonight is her last shift til Saturday night so she will probably head back to Kilgore and get so good rest. I'm in room 4422 on the neuro floor at TMF Hospital in Tyler if anybody wants to stop in for a quick hello.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Prayers sent!!

Comment

I hope you get better quick. Continued Prayers Sent^

Comment

Thinking of you, Blake! Keep us updated!

Comment

Prayers up for you brother

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers

Comment

Prayers sent !

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by bsimm78 View Post
                              Yea. The trip was great. Caught lots of catfish. The cabin we stayed at on Toledo Bend had the Sabine River channel about 30-25 yards off the private fishing pier. On saturday I went through 4 boxes of nightcrawlers and caught a catfish on almost every cast. Some were big enoubh to double-over my 7ft heavy action rod. Didn't get into to 40-50 lb range because I didn't have a heavy enough sinker to get the bait down fast enough. Too many smaller, but still 15-20 inch catfish patrolling the higher part of the channel. All in all, caught tons of fish and had a great wekend down there. When I finally get out of here, I'm definitely going back.

My neuro just came in. Said that he's keeping me here for a while...didn't say specific timeline, just a while so going nowhere fast then transfering me to in-patient rehab once i'm actually able to get out of bed and walk semi-on my own. Good news is today was first day I was actually able to sleep. Haven't slept since Sunday night. Pain is still bad but spasms are getting less severe. Lots of strength loss in legs though so no walking for me for a while. The good part is I'm on the neuro floor where my wife works as an RN. She works nights and has slept on couch in my room during day. Tonight is her last shift til Saturday night so she will probably head back to Kilgore and get so good rest. I'm in room 4422 on the neuro floor at TMF Hospital in Tyler if anybody wants to stop in for a quick hello.
                              So glad you were able to get that trip in...you needed that.
                              Prayers up for you to get some relief.

Comment

Prayers sent for peace and comfort.

Comment

Working...
                                X