No announcement yet.

Flavored toothpicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was in junior high school would get cinnamon toothpicks in the way to school at the local convenience store.

Back in the late 1960s.

How far we have come, flavored toothpicks......

Comment

We used to pack toothpicks into nearly used up Tabasco bottles.

Comment

The good old days of flavored toothpicks

Cinnamon was always my favorite.

You just buy plain toothpicks and soak them in the liquid flavoring or your choice.

I was a big time street dealer of those things back in school

Comment

Back in HS I had a pack of those in my pocket every day. Haven’t seen them in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I worded that wrong. That wasnt my first cinnamon toothpick, lol. Chewed and made many when I was a kid.

I was more asking about all the new stuff. I've seen anywhere from energy, hemp, whiskey flavored, etc. Just wondering if anyone knew some good ones.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

W e made them in 50s ...Put toothpicks in small container pour some Cinnamon Oil (got at Drug store back then) over and lid shake and let sit and soak up ..and walla ...Most health food stores and Amaz got oil...it don't take much oil it goes a long way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
                I guess I worded that wrong. That wasnt my first cinnamon toothpick, lol. Chewed and made many when I was a kid.

I was more asking about all the new stuff. I've seen anywhere from energy, hemp, whiskey flavored, etc. Just wondering if anyone knew some good ones.

Yep you made it sound like you’ve been living under a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Yep you made it sound like you’ve been living under a rock.
                  I know, everyone was probably like this idiots never had a cinnamon toothpick? [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkins View Post
                    I know, everyone was probably like this idiots never had a cinnamon toothpick? [emoji23][emoji23]

There are much better options without all the chemicals.

Comment

I was given some super fancy Bourbon and Scotch flavored ones. They are pretty good, though I wonder if it makes my breath smell like I have been doing some serious day drinking...

Comment

I had forgotten all about making these back in the 70's in junior high. Holy cow, the memories of that make me laugh. Funny how something like this uncovers a memory long forgotten.

Comment

Had no idea tere were so many flavors! I use to stop by 7-11 on my way to school and spend .15 on a pack of cinnamon flavored tooth pics a couple times per week. Then would pass them out in the bathroom. Good memories.

Comment

Working...
                          X