Recurve Lessons in Tomball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recurve Lessons in Tomball?

I have had a lady here in Tomball contact me looking for recurve lessons for her junior high daughter. Any recommendations from this area?

John Magera (limbwalker on here) lives in Columbus.
    He is a certified coach, and that's not far from Tomball.

Rick

Comment

My house is probably close to an hour, but we shoot often and normally a few women/girls here...so not just a bunch of guys. They would be welcome to come out and shoot with us. Not professional lessons of course, but could offer some help.

Feel free to pass along my contact info any time to anyone.

Comment

Target, hunting or 3-D?

I work with teenagers a lot, and recurve (both barebow and Olympic) are my specialty.

If she wants to shoot Olympic recurve, James Loesch runs Houston Archery Lessons in Katy, is closer, and is a good coach. He also has an indoor range. He doesn't coach barebow archers though.

PM me if you need contact info.
        Last edited by Limbwalker; 06-03-2015, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Thanks y'all...I'll get more info from the mom. All she told me was her daughter got a recurve for Christmas and now that schools was getting out, she wanted to get her lessons.

Appreciate your responses!

Comment

John (Limbwalker) is a great instructor. My young adult daughter and I spent part of an afternoon with John and it made a big difference in our success and enjoyment of the sport. We just need to find a time when we can get back to Columbus for more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
              Thanks y'all...I'll get more info from the mom. All she told me was her daughter got a recurve for Christmas and now that schools was getting out, she wanted to get her lessons.

Appreciate your responses!
              Mary,

Did you get her all set?

Comment

I sent her an email with the locations and asked if one would work....she has not responded. I will touch base with her again.

Comment

Working...
                X