Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    No different than millions of Packers fans saying Aaron Rodgers has lost it and is done this year.... [emoji23]

And even though I'm still on the Dak bandwagon, Dak has had two bad games but that wouldn't fit your annual Green Bay fans are better than Cowboys fans narrative [emoji23][emoji23]

Haven't heard that one....[emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      This is funny.....only second loss of the season and the talking heads are screaming Romo! If the receivers catch the ball, Cowboys win the game. Giants are loading the box and the Cowboys continue to try and run? Gotta spread the field alittle, but with the receivers dropping the balls.....
      On to TB! The boat will right itself.

Come on now man, I'm as big a fan of Dak as anybody but his accuracy was horrible last night. The receivers dropped a ball or two but he missed a lot more of folks than receivers had drops

Comment

Bottom line is the team played awful and got beat.

Curious why nobody is calling for Bailey's head for missing a 55yd field goal?

Comment

Come on now man, I'm as big a fan of Dak as anybody but his accuracy was horrible last night. The receivers dropped a ball or two but he missed a lot more of folks than receivers had drops
          Oh, I agree......but plenty of those balls were catchable. I watch the recorded game on ffwd.....and it looked like Dak wasn't gripping the ball very well. Gotta give credit to Giants D.....they were stuck to the Cowboys receivers and the run D was superb.

Also, Dak hasn't shown me he is an accurate passer since day one.
          Last edited by Traildust; 12-12-2016, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
            Bottom line is the team played awful and got beat.

Curious why nobody is calling for Bailey's head for missing a 55yd field goal?
            I'm sure that's coming

Comment

The best Qaurterback right now on the Cowboys roster is standing on the sidelines. The better QB needs to be playing.

Comment

Still Super Bowl Bound!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  The best Qaurterback right now on the Cowboys roster is standing on the sidelines. The better QB needs to be playing.
                  Romo just came off of back 2 back, back injuries and you want to put him back in because the Cowboys have dropped to 11-2?

You're thinking is back asswards!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    Romo just came off of back 2 back, back injuries and you want to put him back in because the Cowboys have dropped to 11-2?

You're thinking is back asswards!
                    I wanted him back in when he was medically cleared to play. Look back through this thread. I believe the guy wrecking havoc on defense has been through several serious injuries too, but he's playing.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Still Super Bowl Bound!

Comment

Dont be hatin' shorty.

Comment

Bahahahahaha! !!!!!

Comment

Seems my predictions a couple months ago are coming true. Daks worst games this year have been on games when he threw the most passes. Part of that is play calling, but the fact is, Romo can pass you into a win or a string of wins and if you say that's not true, you haven't watched the cowboys over the past few years. 1-15 on 3rd down last night?!?! Dak is still a rookie. I wouldn't want any rookie, even dak, passing 37 or 45 times. Look at nfl history. Every single time that people get high on a rookie, it fails in the end. The closest a rookie has come to winning it all is actually Mark Sanchez lol but that was because of the Jets defense. Flacco and Big Ben also played horribly in AFC championship games in their rookie seasons. I love Dak so far, but winning causes people to gloss over a lot of things. And that's what's been happening. (Even more so on the defensive side).

Comment

It's a tough call... disrupt a team to give the more accurate dart thrower a chance or ride the big clydesdale that got you to 11-2? Short of a Prescott injury, I don't see any way Romo sees the field. It's fun to consider, but it just isn't going to happen.

Manning and Dak were both bad. Shaun Lee was an absolute beast. Dez was lost and never in the game. Probably good for the cowboys to drop one so that they adjust and grow. It's better to get a bit exposed now rather than when a loss means the season is over. It's all about refocusing and they should do just that.

One thing is for sure, the season is still way beyond expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
                                Seems my predictions a couple months ago are coming true. Daks worst games this year have been on games when he threw the most passes. Part of that is play calling, but the fact is, Romo can pass you into a win or a string of wins and if you say that's not true, you haven't watched the cowboys over the past few years. 1-15 on 3rd down last night?!?! Dak is still a rookie. I wouldn't want any rookie, even dak, passing 37 or 45 times. Look at nfl history. Every single time that people get high on a rookie, it fails in the end. The closest a rookie has come to winning it all is actually Mark Sanchez lol but that was because of the Jets defense. Flacco and Big Ben also played horribly in AFC championship games in their rookie seasons. I love Dak so far, but winning causes people to gloss over a lot of things. And that's what's been happening. (Even more so on the defensive side).
                                Namath?

Comment

Working...
                                X