X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
    Any new pictures of the same bucks?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Well the short answer is yes. I got pics of all bucks but the monster 10. My camera got water in it and stopped taking pics 10 days before I checked it. I will see if the pics have loaded on my photo stream yet. The 10 point that was moving with the tall skinny buck grew ALOT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our 3 other cameras had all does.

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
        Well the short answer is yes. I got pics of all bucks but the monster 10. My camera got water in it and stopped taking pics 10 days before I checked it. I will see if the pics have loaded on my photo stream yet. The 10 point that was moving with the tall skinny buck grew ALOT!

He was already big... I didn't figure he had much growing left to do. Lol hope you stick one!

Comment

He was already big... I didn't figure he had much growing left to do. Lol hope you stick one!

Here you go Blake. A few of them uploaded. I will be picking up a camera and trying to run up there this week and strap it to the tree. He got quite a bit taller. I have other pics of him with the high rack with him but they are blurry. The high rack is just out of frame in these pics. Not much change in the high rack.

Comment

Here you go Blake. A few of them uploaded. I will be picking up a camera and trying to run up there this week and strap it to the tree. He got quite a bit taller. I have other pics of him with the high rack with him but they are blurry. The high rack is just out of frame in these pics. Not much change in the high rack.

Glad he kept that palmation on that right side. He's a stud. And just so you know.. that big ten is gonna be standing under my stand Oct 1st

Comment

Glad he kept that palmation on that right side. He's a stud. And just so you know.. that big ten is gonna be standing under my stand Oct 1st

He might be there, but he will be "laying" there with my arrow in him. Lol!!!!

Comment

That narrow ten is way better than I thought. I wish you could get pics of the wide deer that was running with the 8pt last year. He may have bloomed out a lot as well.

Comment

Official Davy Crockett 2016-17 national forest hunting

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  That narrow ten is way better than I thought. I wish you could get pics of the wide deer that was running with the 8pt last year. He may have bloomed out a lot as well.

I went out yesterday with my 2yr old son and replaced the camera that got water in it. The woods were saturated. I missed 10 days of pics and I have a good feeling that he is still around. I'm sure i will have pics in this new camera. Fingers crossed.

Comment

I went out yesterday with my 2yr old son and replaced the camera that got water in it. The woods were saturated. I missed 10 days of pics and I have a good feeling that he is still around. I'm sure i will have pics in this new camera. Fingers crossed.

Love seeing that. I followed first blood trail in the Davy Crockett at that age. My dad shot a doe with his bow. Good times.. I got a picture somewhere

Comment

Love seeing that. I followed first blood trail in the Davy Crockett at that age. My dad shot a doe with his bow. Good times.. I got a picture somewhere

thank you. we had a blast.

Comment

Is that on top of a ridge?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                          Is that on top of a ridge?

No

Comment

Went checked out one of my spots from last year, seen a lot of activity on the ridge. It sits between beauty berries on top of the ridge and oak flat on side of the ridge. Was amazed at all the traffic looks like it's gonna be a good year, also set out one camera to see if we can get a pic of the one I missed last year. Seen a lot of fresh rubs already, even though I was pouring sweat and covered in ticks and mosquitos it got what blood I had left pumping

Comment

Originally posted by FlightCancelled View Post
                              Went checked out one of my spots from last year, seen a lot of activity on the ridge. It sits between beauty berries on top of the ridge and oak flat on side of the ridge. Was amazed at all the traffic looks like it's gonna be a good year, also set out one camera to see if we can get a pic of the one I missed last year. Seen a lot of fresh rubs already, even though I was pouring sweat and covered in ticks and mosquitos it got what blood I had left pumping

Wow great rub!!!!!!! I walked about 4 miles last weekend with scubastevo and didn't see a single rub.

Comment

There are fresh rubs everywhere right now. man they cleaned up quick!

Comment

Working...
                                X