Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
    My balls usually depressure when I step out in 30 degree weather.....make sense Valve stem too

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I'm only a Texans fan because I strongly believe it should be a felony to be a fan of a team that you have no geographical ties with. Call me weird. I know they suck. But it's all I got.
      Texas and the United States of America are technically geographical ties I have....hell Earth is one too....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Texas and the United States of America are technically geographical ties I have....hell Earth is one too....
        Yessir. Go Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Makes sense! You have geographical ties to the area. I mean, it works for blood trail.

That is the wife has his ***** in her purse ties..

Comment

I'm only a Texans fan because I strongly believe it should be a felony to be a fan of a team that you have no geographical ties with. Call me weird. I know they suck. But it's all I got.

I agree with you Chew. I root for the Texans because they are my home team good or bad.

I don't understand all these folks from Dallas and Denton rooting for Arlingtons team

Comment

Yessir. Go Eagles.

I've moving to one of the corporate boxes in the stadium to live. Is that geographical enough?..

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Superstar athlete with a super model wife, hand over his phone full of personal pictures and contacts.......No. Why should he have to? I'd have told them to go to hell too.

And for the record you could put 12lbs of air, 14lbs of air, or 5lbs of snot in a football and Tom Brady will still be the best qb there is, or has ever been.
                I don't think he was even asked to turn over his phone. Just any texts he had with key word in them, but he never did. Really I don't even care. I do think the pats and Brady "bend" the rules more than most as they have been busted for it multiple times now. The reason I don't like the is their arrogance and all their bandwagon fans.

Comment

I've moving to one of the corporate boxes in the stadium to live. Is that geographical enough?..
                  Denton is cool for Cowboys. I've expanded the radius.

Alvin and Laredo are outside the circle.

Comment

But I lived in Arlington when I first started playing football. Arlington Blue Devils

Comment

Porter needs to be out of bounds too

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                        But I lived in Arlington when I first started playing football. Arlington Blue Devils
                        Temporary pass issued. But after the playoff loss this weekend you need to turn in your Jersey. [emoji15] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          I agree with you Chew. I root for the Texans because they are my home team good or bad.

I don't understand all these folks from Dallas and Denton rooting for Arlingtons team

I bet you live in one of the burbs....

Comment

I bet you live in one of the burbs....

Straight outta the 713 yo

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Straight outta the 713 yo

What city is your mailing address?

Comment

Nfl playoffs

What city is your mailing address?

If he's in 713 he ain't in the burbs and he should consider moving to em. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] QUICK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X