Nfl playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Jason Minchew or Bobby Smart has a nice ring to it. Thanks for keeping me in mind, dad.

My landowner would take one look and know that kinda ugly didn't come from my loins[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      My landowner would take one look and know that kinda ugly didn't come from my loins[emoji13][emoji23]
      **** that hurts. And you need new vision insurance!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        So who's face do you want on your avatar?
        Well.....You can fill in the blank _____________ since it won't matter. Texans by 3 in OT.

Got any trailcam pics big boy?

Comment

Well.....You can fill in the blank _____________ since it won't matter. Texans by 3 in OT.

I do, but they are all nocturnal. Besides, I've already told you the win by 3 in OT was week 6 against Indy.

Comment

Jordy Nelson ruled out of the game

Comment

I do, but they are all nocturnal. Besides, I've already told you the win by 3 in OT was week 6 against Indy.
              So they will still be nocturnal this October? I can see you are a closet Texans fan.

Comment

Chew, i like your optimism

Comment

So they will still be nocturnal this October? I can see you are a closet Texans fan.
                  Ha! I will admit I was an Oilers fan, but never a Texans fan. And yes, my bucks are all nocturnal on my land. I do have access to a landlocked LBJ unit though.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                    Chew, i like your optimism
                    Yeah. Since I started a new undercover gig and can drink at work, my optimism has went WAY up!

Comment

Ha! I will admit I was an Oilers fan, but never a Texans fan. And yes, my bucks are all nocturnal on my land. I do have access to a landlocked LBJ unit though.
                      I'm only a Texans fan because I strongly believe it should be a felony to be a fan of a team that you have no geographical ties with. Call me weird. I know they suck. But it's all I got.

Comment

I'm only a Texans fan because I strongly believe it should be a felony to be a fan of a team that you have no geographical ties with. Call me weird. I know they suck. But it's all I got.
                        You're weird!

Comment

You're weird!
                          You're right.

I'm getting a Patriots tattoo soon. Die hard fan. Life long. My grandpa was in the navy and he met my grandma in Boston in 1948 after he returned from overseas. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            Lots of people that don't understand thermodynamics and especially in the NFL commissioners office.
                            Just to make it simple, inflate a football to 13-14psi in a 75 degree room with compressed air that will be hotter than room temp(compression makes heat) then take it out side and lay in down of a 20 degree field for half an hour then re-measure the air pressure. Let me know what you get. Ever wonder why your car tires seem under inflated on a 20 degree morning? Ever wonder how your tires mysteriously became over inflated after driving a long time in 100 degree heat? I'll bet a dollar that the NFL never did any inflation tests on any football ever.

Oh, and Brady is the all time best QB ever. Except maybe for Slammin Sammy
                            13psi fill pressure in a hot room, 80 degree fill temp (seems high but okay)

30 degree field temp

11.62 final pressure

Comment

You're right.

I'm getting a Patriots tattoo soon. Die hard fan. Life long. My grandpa was in the navy and he met my grandma in Boston in 1948 after he returned from overseas. GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Makes sense! You have geographical ties to the area. I mean, it works for blood trail.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                                13psi fill pressure in a hot room, 80 degree fill temp (seems high but okay)

30 degree field temp

11.62 final pressure

http://physics.bu.edu/~schmaltz/deflate.html
                                My balls usually depressure when I step out in 30 degree weather.....make sense Valve stem too

Comment

Working...
                                X