Gotta put my dog down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotta put my dog down

Well, this sucks. Appointment at 4 to put my dog down. This is the second one inside of 4 weeks. My best buddies are dropping like flies, and I don't like it at all.

Terrible. Sorry to hear that.

Comment

I am real sorry to hear that. Losing a dog is worse than losing some people I know.

Comment

Ouch, hate to hear that.

Comment

Sorry bud. Mines 13. Dreading the day.

Comment

Stinks, hang in there

Comment

Sorry-- I just hate having to do that.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Have a 15yr old GSP and this winter isn't looking promising.

Comment

We had to put down a dog last week. Tough time

Comment

That really stinks. We had to put the boxer on the right in my avatar down a couple weeks ago. It was rough on the whole family, especially momma. While it is rough, I look at it this way. She was going to live the time she lived. We gave her a happy home, happy life, and all the critters she could chase. That makes us happy that she wasn't living with someone who had a small yard, kept her on a chain, or abused her. So remember how happy your dog was to have you as an owner, and know that they are going to live how long they live....at least they lived that time with you and not elsewhere.

Comment

Also prayers for you. I know it sucks.

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. Really hard thing to have to do.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. It sucks. Prayers for you and your family

Comment

I know how you feel as I had to put down My Buddy almost 2 months ago and have one at home now that almost had to be put down but is responding good to the Heart Worm treatment ..

It never is easy and sometimes the hardest thing to do but they'll be waiting on you .. When we go to God's House ..

Prayers Up ...

Comment

Prayers sent for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X