No announcement yet.

What's on your wrist?? I'll start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it can’t tell me my NDL or depth, it’s pretty useless as far as I’m concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by JT32 View Post

Still rockin the subc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Hard to find a better everyday watch!

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
        This came in today. I excited to try it out in the wilderness areas.

Is this the Fenix 5?

Comment

Luminox

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

What's on your wrist?? I'll start

Originally posted by Rcole1310 View Post
            Is this the Fenix 5?

Yes sir. I had a different garmin product. It was less expensive. I called the company up and told them about my burn. The nice fella on the phone told me to choose another product but I just liked the orange color of the band. So he sent it to me.

I like it cause I quit drinking and all I do is use cannabis all day and talk to hot chicks. I needed to track my steps while I was out having fun.

I could not go outside today after church. I had this watch on. To be honest I have never worn much jewelry.

I just used some grand daddy purps and this smart watch said I walked almost six miles inside my house. I also had some candy that this man I met the other day made. It has cannabis in it. He said he hopes this cannabis stuff takes off. He seemed like a smart man (it was probably his wife) He risked a bunch. So did jesus. I bet he does good. His candy works.

Did I really only walk six miles? The watch seems honest. The company seems like they hire smart people from all over the place.

It’s a cool watch. Much smarter than me.

Last edited by ladrones; 02-18-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Hair. Haven't worn a watch since I retired two years ago.

Comment

Rolex DateJust. Never thought I’d own a Rolex, but I’ve gotten used to being a little more careful about beating up my watches.

Comment

Omega Seamaster GMT. Wife got an omega as well. Combination of anniversary and marking the beginning of a new journey in life.

Talked myself out of it for years and finally convinced me to.

Comment

Finally picked up a rubber strap for my Tag. Changed the whole look and feel of the watch, over the bracelet. Really like it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Citizen ProMaster. I'll see how it holds up through the summer before I make any comments about the quality.
                            Attached Files

Comment

T

Trying something different. Instead of wearing my Rolex daily, gonna mix in some others. Variety is the spice of life. If I could afford ten Rolexes I’d do it that way. Until then here is a Luminox Giant Leatherback.

Comment

FINALLY got this one in. Nice and simple. I also have an older Air-King but this one really caught my eye.

That Luminox is pretty slick!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X