X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have someone else you know go look at it and see what he tells em. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I was told the 1st lease I was on was 250 acres.It was a little over 100(1992) I actually had to go to the County tax office to find out..I was pretty sure it was wayy smaller than 250 acres.I was 18 yrs old.
      I ended up staying for 2 yrs.Hunting was pretty good,but I wanted a bigger place.Leased my 2nd and only other deer lease.Was told it was 800 acres..Tax office said it was 580..I liked the place so I stayed for nearly 20 yrs..
      If you like it,and the other 3 guys don't shoot every deer they see;I say go for it.Hell,just being in Glen Rose makes it pretty awesome..My 2 cents anyway..Btw,if you decide to move on;send me the boss' #.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep looking. That’s a lot of money and 4 guns on 250 acres ain’t much room.

Comment

4 guns on 250 acres? If you only want to shoot does and small bucks and maybe occasionally a nice deer then that might be ok. You'll shoot the place up pretty quick though.

Comment

You’re better off with no lease than a bad one.

Comment

$41 an acre
              Bit steep

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                The gentleman that I’m dealing with seems very honest. He sounded shocked when we let him know actual acreage. I think he went off of some one else word and haven’t really looked in 7 years. I’m leaning towards he we go again looking for a lease.

If he's truly "shocked" then did he offer you the same price for only two hunters? Did he cut the cost per acre in half?

Or.........DID HE JUST GET CAUGHT?

If he didn't change his price then run. He will find another sucker.

Comment

Run

Comment

That's why I always ask for the boudry lines before the lease is signed. I can map it out within seconds on my phone and have exact acreage. I'd leave this lease alone myself.

Comment

It is the possible beginning of alot of heart ache for you and you son.

Comment

I think I’m going to back out and start looking again. I think 2500 should land a decent lease.

Comment

$2,500 for 60 acres is nuts. RUN!!!!!!

You also state "if only 4 hunters". Lord help yall if theres more than 4 hunters on that place.

Comment

Send me a pin, I will look on onx and tell tou exactly what it is including owners name.

Sean

Comment

Where are you looking for a lease? There's some already posted on here that $2,500 will get you in

Comment

Just move on. If you are questioning it, then there is a problem. If your intuition says "no", then listen to it. Move on. Save yourself a heartache.

Comment

Working...
                                X