Thompson Temple - need to fill spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thompson Temple - need to fill spots

For 15+ years several TBHers (and others) have been going to Thompson’s. A few of us go early and normally do a ranch improvement project, that several of you have enjoyed. Over the years our group has dwindled down to around 12ish and I would to refresh it a bit. At our current numbers we have enough to fill the trailer, leaving room for a group of 4-6 in the A-frame. Ideally we would like a group that could mesh nicely with ours and can become part of the annual family. It is not unusual for there to be a kid or 2 sprinkled into our group and I would just recommend them being at an age were language won’t be offensive. Our campfires do have a tendency to be rated for mature audiences. As another option we do buy groceries and split the bill amongst all members. If the added group would like to hang and eat with the cool kids, then we could include you. If not, perfectly acceptable.

We have the best weekend of the year- Feb 8-10. A deposit of $100 will be required immediately.

I assume given my knowledge of this group that I don’t need to explain Thompson’s. If that is not the case, I will gladly provide some details.

And so it begins...

It's been almost 30 years since I hunted there. Back then the goats lived in the trailer and a frame. The hunters stayed in the house

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
      It's been almost 30 years since I hunted there. Back then the goats lived in the trailer and a frame. The hunters stayed in the house
      Well it’s about time

Comment

Getting into hunting (been about 4 or 5 times, once on a lease with my uncle, once with a friend in Oklahoma, the rest on public land) and I'm looking to getting on a lease. Is this the same as this site? I hate to make you go on about something a lot of folks on here might know already, but if you could please elaborate... Thanks and good luck.

Comment

I’m working that weekend or I’d go for the heck of it and for target practice. Got a hunt the following weekend in Brownwood.

Good luck and y’all have a blast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back up

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I just double checked my work schedule just in case and I’m working that weekend. I’d love to go though.

Comment

hmmm

Tempting...

Comment

I could use more details. Would love to get the daughter out for this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

What can you expect as far as a blue and orange tagged ram?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

What is the project this trip? Any specials on rams?

Comment

I believe the blue tag is $360 and the Orange is $500.
                            These Rams will make Silver Metal and possibly Gold.
                            Nice Rams....

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                              What is the project this trip? Any specials on rams?
                              The project might be some steel at long ranges and a concrete shooting bench.

Comment

Working...
                              X