No announcement yet.

Scope Recommendations for PD Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s probably out of price range but the 1-4 PST is my favorite scope.

It’s one helluva scope in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you looked at the Vortex Diamondback Tactical?

Comment

Came across this one. Might work for you.

Comment

if you like vortex and want 4-12 why does this not work

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
            Have you looked at the Vortex Diamondback Tactical?
            I had not looked at that one since it was a little over the planned budget. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention.

Comment

Originally posted by gb22250 View Post
              https://www.cabelas.com/product/hunt...1.uts?slotId=1

Came across this one. Might work for you.
              Looks like the same that Pushbutton was talking about. TY

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                https://www.midwayusa.com/product/49...-reticle-matte

if you like vortex and want 4-12 why does this not work
                I have the dead hold reticle on another rifle. It’s decent but I’m looking for a mil/mil with target turrets. Also FFP for a more usable ranging tool.
                I think I’m going to take a shot on the Primary Arms 4-14x 44. It ticks all the boxes and seems to have very positive feedback.

Comment

Euro optics has the Vortex 16% off, free shipping till 11/30. The Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44 would put you under $300. The 6-24x50 is out of stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Outtaluck View Post
                    Euro optics has the Vortex 16% off, free shipping till 11/30. The Diamondback Tactical 4-16x44 would put you under $300. The 6-24x50 is out of stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Outtaluck View Post

Went ahead a got that one. Can’t beat that for $294! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by ww1984 View Post
                        Went ahead a got that one. Can’t beat that for $294! Thanks for the heads up!
                        Glad you got one!

Comment

Pick you up an SWFA fixed power. Some of the best scopes out there for the money

Comment

Saw this on the 6.5 Creed post. I read the review and thought "what the heck" and ordered one. Came in two days ago. Haven't put it on a rifle yet, but seems like a "solid" scope...…..

This one does have the locking turrents and mil-dot reticle.

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
                            Pick you up an SWFA fixed power. Some of the best scopes out there for the money
                            I have a 16x fixed scope I would sell, if interested...
                            Last edited by REDGUN; 11-21-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by REDGUN View Post
                              http://www.primaryarms.com/primary-a...ly-2016-pa416x

Saw this on the 6.5 Creed post. I read the review and thought "what the heck" and ordered one. Came in two days ago. Haven't put it on a rifle yet, but seems like a "solid" scope...…..

This one does have the locking turrents and mil-dot reticle.

I have a 16x fixed scope I would sell, if interested...
                              Picked up the Vortex already since it was a steal. So not in the market anymore but I appreciate it!
                              Let me know how that PA works out for you. I’m interested in that brand after all the research and may come back to it next time.

Comment

Working...
                              X