What do you carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you carry?

I sent in my paperwork last week and have been doing some research on what type of pistol to buy. I will go to a range that has a few loaners to get a feel for some of them, but I wanted to know what the GS thinks and what they put their money into. Information on make/model, caliber, and method of carry would be appreciated.

I've been rolling with a Glock 26 9mm for 10 years. I run Glock 19 magazines in it and it has TruGlo night sites on it. Super easy to conceal and IMO you cannot beat the durability of a Glock. Good luck in your search.

Comment

Glock 27- .40 cal for the last 5 years. I keep a 10 round mag loaded and 15 round mag in my pocket for a reload. I can keep it in my pocket, in my waist band or on my belt in a Blackhawk holster and with my shirt untucked it stays hidden very well.

Comment

I been carrying the glock 27 .40 cal with trijicon night sights. It is easy to conceal and lighter then other guns. Can't beat the durability of the glock.

Comment

glock 19/23, sometimes my wife's 26.

Comment

Glock the go to pistol lol i also carry a Glock the g36 single stack .45 with truglo sights thing is light and i hardly know its there

Comment

MP shield

Comment

im a glock 23 guy myself but will also carry an xds 45

Comment

I carry a Kahr PM9 daily. I'm not a big guy so a single stack Kahr conceals much better than my Glock 26.

Comment

Smith & Wesson .380 Bodyguard and Ruger .45. Both are truck guns I dont mind getting banged up a little. Keep the nice ones at home.

Comment

Sig P938. Love it

Comment

About 30# extra.

Comment

I carry a glock 19. With a extra 15 round clip.

Comment

Guess I'm against the grain kinda guy.I personally don't care for Glocks at all, not that there's anything wrong with them, just don't like them.I carry M&P Shield in 40 and my wife Carries a Shield as well in 9mm.Before that I carried a Styer in 40.Always carry at the 5 o'clock IWB.

Comment

Glock 19 9mm along with a Kimber Eclipse Custom .45

Comment

Working...
                              X