No announcement yet.

New glass for my AR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the tacticool upper class has arrived on scene.

Comment

Sweet set up you got there

Comment

Very nice!!

Comment

Great looking rig

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
            I went with the Burris PEPR because I just had to face the facts. I'm not a sniper, this is not war, and I flat out didn't need a QD mount that would epically hold zero as much as I needed to pay 5x less for a scope mount.

This thing is perfect for my needs.

However, I am strongly considering 45 degree offset iron sights for quick strafing action against hogs.
            Thats what I got on mine. Does exactly what its supposed to

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Hahaha. $1k scope, $50 mount. Makes sense.
              The moment this mount fails on me (if it ever does) I will eat my hat, post about how wrong I was, and get a Bobro or LaRue.

Comment

Wow. Now that's quality glass. Congrats.

Now go kill some stuff!!!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Nice. Poor hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        Hahaha. $1k scope, $50 mount. Makes sense.
                        I have $50 Talley Lightweight on a 4k mountain rifle. No fix at 14k feet if it breaks. Does the job nicely.

I also have the PEPR on my AR and its great. If I go to combat i might change my mind

Sneaky, I have the Z5 with 3.5-18x and BT. The reticle is just too thin to see at night even with my light on. You might try that out before putting any ring marks in it

Comment

Nice rig

Comment

Now that is nice.

Ron

Comment

Dang I want one of those !

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                                I have $50 Talley Lightweight on a 4k mountain rifle. No fix at 14k feet if it breaks. Does the job nicely.

I also have the PEPR on my AR and its great. If I go to combat i might change my mind

Sneaky, I have the Z5 with 3.5-18x and BT. The reticle is just too thin to see at night even with my light on. You might try that out before putting any ring marks in it
                                Kevin, does yours have Swaro's Plex Reticle? That's what I have and it seems not to be an issue for me. I tried looking through it at night with my light on and I was able to get a crystal clear center crosshair, but of course some of that depends on how well your light is illuminating the target to provide contract against the black reticle lines.

I will say this though, despite being 1000% happy with how excellent my Nikon Buckmasters 4.5x14x40 BDC scope is on my Tikka T3 7mm (it is my ultimate confidence gun), looking through a Swarovski for the first time really makes me want to save a pile of nickels and put a Z5/Z6i on it.

I think I might be developing a glass addiction....
                                Last edited by Sneaky; 01-28-2014, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X