No announcement yet.

Richland Creek youth hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He got it done at the last min tonight. Not the biggest out there at all but a solid first buck and he's super happy! Scored 123 and change.

Comment

Well crap it won't let me upload the pic

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
        He got it done at the last min tonight. Not the biggest out there at all but a solid first buck and he's super happy! Scored 123 and change.
        Congrats! You just made a memory for life. Betcha he is ready to go back next year.

Comment

Awesome
          Congrats to y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to the young man. Thanks for getting him out there, memories being made.

Comment

Here's a pic of the deer. He was super patient on this hunt, once it started coming down to the wire I was sort of encouraging him to shoot a doe rather than go home empty-handed but he was adamant he wanted a good buck and wanted to wait. His patience paid off!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gom View Post
                Congrats! You just made a memory for life. Betcha he is ready to go back next year.
                Yes he is but funny thing is this was the last year he could apply for youth hunts. He'll be 17 next year. I told him good luck ever getting drawn on a good hunt again, he'll be in the same boat as me lol.

Comment

He prob got drawn because we had to drop out. Glad he was able to kill! Nice buck no doubt.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Yes he is but funny thing is this was the last year he could apply for youth hunts. He'll be 17 next year. I told him good luck ever getting drawn on a good hunt again, he'll be in the same boat as me lol.
                      Yep, unfortuneatly since the system went online odds are bad, got several categories with over 10 years of points and still can't draw.

Comment

Congrats on a nice buck!!

Comment

I drove below the dam after sunset last night and saw at least 100 deer out in that big pasture. Some groups of 20 or more deer. There was one group of probably 12 bucks. Crazy.

Nice deer!

Comment

Look at the brow tines! Congrats on a nice public land buck. Love me some RCWMA

Comment

We are in compartment 1 behind the camp/check station. We have seen an average of 25-30 deer a sit. We are hunting a very big deer we have seen twice now but nephew was unable to get a shot. He's passed on some other good deer hoping to get this one. We have till dark left, I'm thinking here in another hr or so the trophy hunting will be over and the does better look out!
                              good spot.

Comment

Here's a pic of the deer. He was super patient on this hunt, once it started coming down to the wire I was sort of encouraging him to shoot a doe rather than go home empty-handed but he was adamant he wanted a good buck and wanted to wait. His patience paid off!

very nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X