No announcement yet.

Kayak ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUT - if you are determined to paint your plastic yak - the only paint that will stick to it is Krylon Fusion - and they have it in camo colors (but it ain't cheap!)

Comment

Originally posted by CaptJack View Post
      BUT - if you are determined to paint your plastic yak - the only paint that will stick to it is Krylon Fusion - and they have it in camo colors (but it ain't cheap!)
      Very true but the thing is even with the fusion it's going to rub off over time.

Comment

I bought two yaks last year. I got a pelican that my wife uses. And I got a Ocean Kayak that I use. Both are great boats. I like the extra length of mine when paddling very far.
        They are great fun at the lake or paddling down a creek. If you ever get a chance to fly fish out of one give it a shot. I caught a few fish fly fishing last year and it was a blast!!
        Attached Files

Comment

I have been into kayak fishing for about 2 years now. I love to fish the Llano River as well as the Packary channel close to Port Aransas. Sit on top is the way to go. I'm 180lbs and use a 10 ft. but I would love to go up to a 12 footer. I would love to show you some pics, but havent figured out how yet.

Comment

The very best kayak you will ever paddle will be the Manta Ray 14 which I believe is made now by native. I've paddled almost every brand out there and I'm about to own a second one come spring.

Comment

We've got two - 2 man Ocean Kayaks from Austin Canoe and Kayak. If you join texaskayakfisherman.com and tell them, they will take an extra 10% off the price. Watch the specials on their website and you can pick them up for around 25% off.

Get good, light paddles. Your arms will thank you.

Comment

I've used a couple in my day....love to go saltwater, bay and BTB.... I have a Cobra Fish n dive XF...... and love it have caught many many fish out of it
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X