Part 2-2019 Saltwater Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Billy, here’s a pic of my stringer. You take the clip, and put it above your fish when you catch one, that way, if you lose your stringer, your fish won’t come off, and it keeps them floating instead of down around your feet. We call it the “Fish Stopper”.

Last edited by panhandlehunter; 07-10-2019, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
      A good morning in the lower Laguna. My personal best snook at 26" and a red. My buddy's three reds.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
      Swweet on the snook! Texas snook on the fly is on my bucket list

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        Billy, here’s a pic of my stringer. You take the clip, and put it above your fish when you catch one, that way, if you lose your stringer, your fish won’t come off, and it keeps them floating instead of down around your feet. We call it the “Fish Stopper”.

I like it! Send me payment info

Comment

Well it was better than watching paint dry, but not by much... thanks David for hanging out with me! Always appreciate good company!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Well it was better than watching paint dry, but not by much... thanks David for hanging out with me! Always appreciate good company!
            What was the final score? Have I ever told you I hate a SW wind?

Comment

That’s pretty slick

Comment

What was the final score? Have I ever told you I hate a SW wind?
                I put 2 on the stringer, caught a couple of small ones and lost a couple. David was about the same. The beer was cold though

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  I know right.

I’m call you and Jon Paul to post my bail when it all goes down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot I’ll bring you over there. [emoji16]

Comment

Mayhem, Cehunt and Quackerbox here is a couple of pictures of what the card looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by JRL View Post
                      You need to get that sand trout mounted!
                      We got into big sandies one time and had 15 over 15 inches, with some over 18. It was pretty wild.

Comment

Possum Invitational Tournament

I've been on this site for quite awhile now and never thought about extending an invitation to everyone here until now that I've seen how big this saltwater fishing thread has gotten. So here it is.
                        You are invited to the 26th Annual Possum Invitational Fishing Tournament
                        Saturday August 3, 2019 Port O'Connor, Texas
                        Dinner and awards ceremony at Sharkies Bar and Grill that evening.
                        Up to a four man team per boat.
                        $400.00 Team Entry if paid by the captains meeting.
                        Optional $50.00 per team side pot for trout closest to four pounds without going over 4 pounds.
                        Optional $50.00 per team side pot for a (TP&W legal) in the slot red fish with the most spots.
                        ***This Tournament Is Artificial Lures Only. No Use Of Live Or Dead Bait Is Allowed***
                        You can get a copy of the Rules and Entry Form at www.possumfishingtournament.com
                        Make sure you write on your entry form that you are on TBH.
                        Informational Captains Meeting Monday July 22, 2019 at Wolfies Cypress location. 290 & Barker Cypress. It will start around 5:00PM.
                        I hope to see you there!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                          Mayhem and Quackerbox here is a couple of pictures of what the card looks like.

Ha, that's my old stomping grounds. Used to live in Bayou Vista about 12 years ago. Was nice walking out the back door, flipping a switch and dropping the boat in the water. That railroad bridge was a challenge when the current was ripping through there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Thank You Shane! It was a Great evening. Good company, on the water & catching a few fish & we got home safe. This is what I was hoping retirement would be like. Take off & go!! LOL!! I was a little late, a BAD accident just north of Lake Jackson had the frwy shut down. Looked like someone rolled a dodge P/U several times. Life flight was just taking off when I hit the traffic line. We'll gettum next time. Knew it would be tough with that SW wind & outgoing tide. Kiss of death for the surf.

Comment

Congrats Bullets!! Great day there!

Comment

Can you guys help me out down here, of course I'm in the Houston area. looking to where I can buy 2 inch RAM mount my never did come in from Amazon this week. Trying to get my panoptix mounted. Love Pat

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X