Good idea or Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea or Bad?

Do you think its worth the investment (about $10-15, piece) to put one of these posters in every box blind on a place?

Which poster do you like the best?
    Attached Files

I say the last or the first one. You cant just print from home and laminate them to save you a few $$$?

Comment

Cheaper to save them as images on your phone and share them with whomever is hunting/needing them as guides.

Comment

Have always used the 2nd one seems to pretty accurate....first poster the 3.5 looks like a 4.5 to me, none of my 3.5s are that big and the back isn't straight

Comment

Fabulous idea!!!! I like the first poster. Good descriptions with multiple photos of each age.

Comment

Originally posted by FlightCancelled View Post
            Have always used the 2nd one seems to pretty accurate....first poster the 3.5 looks like a 4.5 to me, none of my 3.5s are that big and the back isn't straight
            I do like that one because the antlers are all the same (don't judge based on antlers) and it doesn't challenge the hunter to learn specific years, just general is it mature or not, which is pretty much the objective on our place.

Comment

You might want to put on in a central location in camp but I dont think having one in each blind would accomplish anything.

Comment

Have had the second one posted in my camp for years!

Comment

We don't have a central camp-- so I may buy a few & put them up in some popular stands and see how it goes. Can't hurt I guess!

Thanks much for the responses guys!

Comment

Originally posted by perfectstorm View Post
                    We don't have a central camp-- so I may buy a few & put them up in some popular stands and see how it goes. Can't hurt I guess!

Thanks much for the responses guys!
                    Can't hurt. In the stands lets less experienced look at the photos while looking at the buck and learn. Better than staring at your phone and weather reports like I do!

Comment

Working...
                    X