Tucker Carlson nailed it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tucker Carlson nailed it

If you missed Tucker's analysis of the election results, it's worth a listen. The first 16 minutes explain it all and minutes 12:45 to 16 are profound advice if conservatives want to win elections in the future.

Too bad they want to continually drop ads into the video. I click off at that point.

Comment

Tucker is mighty hard for me to watch on TV, but he is, I believe a very wise and clear thinker and he speaks a lot of truth... trouble I have with him is he does not do a very good job at delivering his perspective in a debate setting.

Comment

I need to check but wasn't there a mob of Antifi outside his house all night last night threatening him and his family and chanting?

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          If you missed Tucker's analysis of the election results, it's worth a listen. The first 16 minutes explain it all and minutes 12:45 to 16 are profound advice if conservatives want to win elections in the future.

https://youtu.be/owd4-QITk4c
          Everyone should take a couple minutes to at least listen to this part. Especially those that think hiring illegals is good for our country.

Comment

Same group that ran Cruz out of the restaurant.

Tucker wasnt even there, just his wife and 4 kids.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
              Same group that ran Cruz out of the restaurant.

Tucker wasnt even there, just his wife and 4 kids.
              Man thats some bull***** right there....they should have put a sit in for him so he could rush home and kick some @ss.

Comment

Tucker's wife should have just turned on the lawn sprinklers.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Tucker's wife should have just turned on the AR-15s.
                  Fify

Maybe Gavin McInness can get a Proud Boys party scheduled for Jim Acosta's front yard.
                  Last edited by 100%TtId; 11-08-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                    Fify

Maybe Gavin McInness can get a Proud Boys party scheduled for Jim Acosta's front yard.
                    That would be great.....those proud boys dont take much crap

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Tucker is mighty hard for me to watch on TV, but he is, I believe a very wise and clear thinker and he speaks a lot of truth... trouble I have with him is he does not do a very good job at delivering his perspective in a debate setting.
                      Agree 100%. At some point you have to let the other guy talk to have an actual debate. I have seen him stumped and unable to respond to a response several times. I tried for a while but find his program difficult at best.

Comment

Working...
                      X