If I hear one more Democrat or nutjob liberal tv host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is nauseating.

I am seeing the same kind of fundraising/donation BS going on. The amount of control the media has some is terrifying.
    Attached Files

Comment

Go volunteer at a homeless shelter and its the same accommodations probably better than guatamala

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Despite all the zero tolerance talk I don’t see how they can prevent going right back to “catch and release” for illegals with kids.

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post

Comment

65,000 military families in the USA are separated families

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                Despite all the zero tolerance talk I don’t see how they can prevent going right back to “catch and release” for illegals with kids.
                That is what the left is doing. The next argument will be keeping the kids with the parent's throughout the process is the same as detaining them as criminals. The only solution they'll leave on the table is an open border.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  That is what the left is doing. The next argument will be keeping the kids with the parent's throughout the process is the same as detaining them as criminals. The only solution they'll leave on the table is an open border.
                  They are already saying this. Yesterday B. Sanders was saying just that.

Democrats expressed concerns Wednesday about President Trump's executive order, which will allow parents who have crossed the U.S. border illegally to remain with their children.

Comment

Working...
                  X