Reports of Shots Fired at Santa Fe High School

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    understand they found a trailer house filled with explosives and they are saying that explosive devices were mailed out before the incident. this was a work in progress, not sure how these guys slip under the radar.
    I'm confident this or these kids have a long history

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      Because many parents today find it's important to "respect their kid's privacy". What a load of horse****. Kids don't have rights unless their parents give them rights. My kids have the right to do what the hell I say and to have their nosy mother be all up in every aspect of their business. Be nosy! Be vigilant!
      Straight up wisdom right there.

Yep, part of that training up and the rod of discipline... It's all right there in black and white (and red, if it's a "red letter edition")for us to read and learn...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        use the Politics forum post for the anger and politics posts...... keep this one about the families and kids ..and prayers
        X2.

Comment

Prayers for the families and students.

Comment

Because many parents today find it's important to "respect their kid's privacy". What a load of horse****. Kids don't have rights unless their parents give them rights. My kids have the right to do what the hell I say and to have their nosy mother be all up in every aspect of their business. Be nosy! Be vigilant!

Yes Sir!!! 100%

Comment

I love ya man!!! Spot on

Comment

The media keeps saying they when referring to the shooter(s) then correct themselves it happened 5+ times now....was there more than one? Did i miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Absolutely COULD NOT agree more! I’ve been saying this for years now.
                  I am Agnostic and listen to Satan music but I don't kill people.
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 05-18-2018, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    That's because you grew up with god in the schools.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Did I say that was a requirement ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post

Comment

I haven't seen it posted on this thread but Hoggslayers son, Clay, was one of the ones shot. From another post Clay is out of surgery and is going to be ok. Say a special prayer for a couple of TBH brothers

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post

Including St. Marks Lutheran kindergarten.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              I haven't seen it posted on this thread but Hoggslayers son, Clay, was one of the ones shot. From another post Clay is out of surgery and is going to be ok. Say a special prayer for a couple of TBH brothers
                              Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent for the victims and their families.

--------------

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                                It won't happen, but the best way to handle these things is to kill the shooter and never announce the name. These scumbags are looking to be immortalized, and we have to prevent that from happening.
                                .......wood chipper next to a hog pen, film at 6:00pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X