No announcement yet.

Mask required to vote?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmed this morning that Greg Grabbit said masks ARE NOT required to be worn while voting.

Comment

Making someone wear a mask would be voter suppression and the lawsuits would follow accordingly. Cant imagine they will enforce it.

Comment

Everyone should wear a mask to the polls that says TRUMP on it... Since wearing political messaging is not allowed, you'd be REQUIRED to remove your mask...

Comment

ill do whatever i can to vote in person, will not risk a mail in vote that will go to the demonrats, i haven't worn a mask in 4 months but i will gladly wear the diaper mask to vote TRUMP in person..

Comment

I just voted in Lampasas county courthouse.
            Mask WAS required and they even made you take a thin plastic glove and wear it in order to sign for your ballot and to press the buttons on the machine

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              I just voted in Lampasas county courthouse.
              Mask WAS required and they even made you take a thin plastic glove and wear it in order to sign for your ballot and to press the buttons on the machine
              wow crazy. Abbott said nada needed.

Gonna put on my tin foil hat and go out on a limb and say that there will be many places that will be intentionally trying to fuel a "scene" for in-person voting media propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                You guys can feel that way but I promise there are tons of people who have yet to wear a mask.. And they may try to vote but if polling places are firm they will just leave.....
                That's why democrats win elections.

Comment

I'll wear my mask and make sure my vote gets in!

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    wow crazy. Abbott said nada needed.

Gonna put on my tin foil hat and go out on a limb and say that there will be many places that will be intentionally trying to fuel a "scene" for in-person voting media propaganda.
                    If the gov. Said no mask required he didn’t make that clear
                    To the folks I saw this morning. I saw more than one sign that said follow gov.Abbots make mandate. I didn’t see anyone not wearing a make so not sure what would have happened if someone refused.
                    I’d have a question for the gov. If indeed it’s not a requirement to vote why is it a requirement at all? No one was social distancing, the line was close 100 people deep and people were chatting and having good conversations. I’m certain the make will go away Nov. 4th when Trump wins. He just doesn’t say so now because how the media will spin it

Comment

This time around, I'll wear a Speedo if necessary.

Comment

I've seen people turned away at dr offices because of refusal to wear a mask.
                        Then again another dr office only requires them in the waiting room.
                        Another not at all.
                        If you are asked to wear one and refuse then it is your choice not to enter or participate. And in an election that would seem more petty and small than at a store or sporting event.
                        Then again some folks would cut off their nose just to spite their face.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just Voted. Mask required. Used an issued Q-Tip as a stylus on the touch screen. Sorry you will not be voting.

Comment

Masks are not required / mandated To vote in Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'll wear what ever is required to vote! Take it off after leaving when outside. That's just me.

Comment

I will do what it takes to vote for TRUMP! No problem. If you do not, then you are the problem and do not cry if Sleepy Joe and the Ho wins and you are ******!

Comment

Working...
                                X