Jeez, I like Trump but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
    Moderator did a great job. Biden reminds me of someone you would see at Luby's at 4pm. If you thought he won you have TDS
    I agree that she did a great job. This system worked for sure.

Comment

If someone is truly undecided, I think the "you've been in politics for 47 years, why haven't you done all this stuff" will sway a lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        He’s getting killed. It’s like watching someone running a knife blade across the rope that is holding you over the cliff.

Biden is an imbecile and and he is more on point than The President. How can this be happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Remember when I said its the same ol tired thing time after time?

You've got Biden voters who have posted on this thread saying Trump did very well tonight and won the debate.

He did great tonight and much better than I expected it sure was nice to have a halfway decent moderator tonight.

Comment

Chew - It was brought up- Called the laptop from Hell. At least those interested will at least look into it. Joe denied any business or monetary gain. He also called the laptop fake but the DOJ has said it is genuine. I think it was brought up enough to get people that are not educated and want to be to seek knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            Remember when I said its the same ol tired thing time after time?

You've got Biden voters who have posted on this thread saying Trump did very well tonight and won the debate.

He did great tonight and much better than I expected it sure was nice to have a halfway decent moderator tonight.

I have to agree. The moderator (who is supposed to be a liberal lackey) actually did a pretty good job.

I’ll freely admit that I missed some of the back and forth while I was working. I’ve been watching the replay and DJT made some good points.

Man I hope Biden doesn’t win.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Chew - It was brought up- Called the laptop from Hell. At least those interested will at least look into it. Joe denied any business or monetary gain. He also called the laptop fake but the DOJ has said it is genuine. I think it was brought up enough to get people that are not educated and want to be to seek knowledge

He also said it was Russia disinformation. At that point I thought Trump was going to go off the rails but he was able to keep it together.

Comment

it seema like trump always misses some opportunities to really put it to the other guy.

when Biden said he would make Iran pay for meddling .... maybe Iran was meddling to help Biden b/c the payment went the other way? Biden/ Obama sent a cargo plane full of cold hard cash straight to Tehran!

Comment

We...we were watching the same debate right? Trump started off slow as instructed giving biden time to bury himself. The further the night went on, the more joe checked his watch, for time? For answers? For recipes? Fb/twitter updates? Biden struggled to string coherent sentences together ... again. Trump struggled to not i terupt... again. Trump showed he was more politician in this debate.

Comment

Jeez, I like Trump but..

Had a busy day today and just finished watching the debate. This is the first debate I’ve ever watched in my 39 years on this earth.

Trump owned Biden. Biden looked his worst every time he looked at the camera and made a closing argument. He just looked like a slimy politician.

Last edited by Black Ice; 10-22-2020, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                      Moderator did a great job. Biden reminds me of someone you would see at Luby's at 4pm. If you thought he won you have TDS
                      What’s wrong with Luby’s? They now have cold beer.

Comment

I like Luby’s! I thought Trump did really well and it was a relief to see him remain calm. I was hoping for Sleepy Joe to explode

Comment

Not sure which debate you watched but, Trump beat Biden like he owed him money.

Comment

Trump won.. Biden dug his grave when he said he wants to phase out the oil industry (which was after said he isnt going to get rid of fracking). Hes an idiot.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Biden was a confused old man. Notice how many times he blinked his eyes continuously in rapid motion when asked questions he didn’t have answers to. He would ramble about with incoherent answers. If you think Biden won then you must live in a nursing home and can decipher the BS he was mumbling.
                              Last edited by BrandonA; 10-23-2020, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I guess you dont work in oil and gas or live in TX (where O&G touches just about every job sector)?

Joe eye'e were all glassy and dilated, I think Corn Pop got into Hunter's booger sugar before the debate.
                                Last edited by batmaninja; 10-23-2020, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X