Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Farley has been dead for 20 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Farley has been dead for 20 years.

Today is the 20th anniversary of his death and man I feel old. He was one of my favorites growing up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine as well...

Comment

To this day I can't try on clothes without doing the "fat guy in a little coat".

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“In a van down by the river” will always be one of the funniest skits ever.

Comment

[ATTACH]888568[/ATTACH]

Comment

Tommy Likey!!

Comment

Burnadell, aka Rip Van Winkle, fell asleep almost 198 years ago. He's still asleep in his avatar. Washington Irving immortalized our very own "Grumpiest of Old Farts long ago."

I wish his wife would knock him up side his nappy head and bring him back to the future.

RIP Chris Farley. Lots of laughs.
                Last edited by Froggy; 12-18-2017, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Man, this does make me feel old. He was one of my favorites back when SNL was funny. I've probably watched Tommy Boy at least times. He was the best.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

20 years

Comment

It makes me sad to know his life was cut short at such a young age. For no reason whatsoever. He should still be here making people laugh and living it up.

Comment

It's hard to believe it's been 20 years! Thanks for all the laughs, RIP Chris Farley.

Comment

Who’s your favorite little rascal? Alfalfa? Or spanky?

Comment

That's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              It makes me sad to know his life was cut short at such a young age. For no reason whatsoever. He should still be here making people laugh and living it up.

Can't believe it's been 20 years.... he was great!!!

No reason whatsoever? Yes, he had a vascular disease but maybe the cocaine, morpheme, alcohol and obesity played a part?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X