Now That Deer Season Is About Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now That Deer Season Is About Over

well now that its about over i cant complain. me and the old brother in law managed to both bag a buck a piece. i happened to score on a nice hog. i guess now we are going to focus on hog hunting until the spring spawn for crappie. all in all it was a great season for us with a few downers at the beginning. i hope you all enjoy the remainder of the season and i wish you all luck in the final days of the o7 season.

Back to you HG. I tell ya, bowhunting is hard enought but you throw in public land and it is the hardest thing I've ever done. Looking forward to a few off season hog hunts and getting ready for turkey season.

My wife is looking forward to a remodel on our bathroom, kitchen and laundry room...... I ain't though.

Comment

I hear ya hatchie, I just remodeled our bathroom about 2 years ago and then the kitchen and laundry room. The bathrrom was a job but well worth it.

Comment

Yea I didnt have much luck in the deer hunting department I just couldnt get on top of them at the right time, but I hope to do well hog hunting at ray roberts I got a game camera for x-mas and didnt really get ot use it for deer hunting but I think it will come in handy for hogs. Well happy holidays to yall and good luck with your endeavours.*SP*

Comment

Working...
        X