No announcement yet.

AT tires.......the best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve got about 60% left after 30k on my heavy half. General grabber AT2, the only soil they haven’t done good in is the black gumbo we have here on the coast, even at that I was sunk to the rear diff and I was able to slowly crawl out. Good tires for the money imo, I think they where about $200 a tire

Comment

Toyo OpenCountry AT2 extreme are the new staple of what an AT tire should be. If you want a true AT tire.

Hybrids are the new thing. Toyo RT and Nitto Ridge Grappler lead the pack it seems

Comment

BFG ko2!!!
        Got them at 25k and I'm at 80k.
        I think I will get another 10 to 20k out of them. Have them rotated every oil change is only I can think of that has made them last and still have more to go.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
          Michelin AT2. Bulletproof.
          I agree.

Comment

I've got Hancook Dynapro ATM's on my Tacoma and they are great off road, but they are a little loud on the highway. I don't really notice it anymore, but my wife always comments on it when she rides with me. I've got about 35K miles on them they're holding up great. I'm sure I'll get at least 20K more out them.

I was going to the get the KO2's when I got tires a couple of years ago, but it was almost $300 more for the 4 tires.

My dad has the Cooper Discoverer ATP's on his Tundra and they're great as well.

We had a lease last year in Crowell that basically turned into red soup when it rained more than 1/4". We were both able to get around way better than I thought we would.

Comment

how many of these threads are gonna get started seems like the 3rd one this week need to make the search bar bigger

Comment

Terra Grappler G2, Falken Wild Peak, Cooper

We've put over 70k miles on all of them with a Tahoe, Suburban, and F150

Comment

I run the nitto terra grapplers On my halfton and just about time for its first rotation and so far they’re great! I wanted the bfgs but they don’t warranty them anymore. I’ve had two different sets of coopers and they sucked. Didn’t last long. The nittos have a 50000 mile warranty and also work great on wet roads and mud and sand. Worth looking at. Mine are also the 10 ply tires

Comment

Originally posted by Elite0429 View Post
                    85k miles on my first set of BFG KO2. just bought another set

This for me. I have ran them 20 years until 5 months ago. I got at least 70k on every set of BFGs. I went with Nitto Grapplers and I am not happy with them. My only complaint is ride, I think KOs ride much better.

Comment

Cooper sst pro. Real aggressive look. Got 60k out of em on my 3/4 ton Dodge. Did great in off road conditions. Not terribly expensive either. Load rated E1 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishxbones View Post
                        Bfg ko2 gets my vote.
                        This ^^^

Just bought my 8 set of these, great tires.

I put 63,000 miles on my last set.

No issues whatsoever and still had 3,000 worth of tread to go.

Needed the write off this year so decided to replace now.

Comment

Working...
                        X