Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have no experience my self with any but id buy the 5.0

Comment

61k miles on my '13 Ecoboost. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat!

Comment

Love my ecoboost...

Comment

Love mine. A can pull about 7500# without feeling it. Can't wait for the '17 raptor with the Eco.

Comment

I have had two Eco Boosts 2011 and now 2013 with 87,000 on it. Never had any issues and have loved both trucks. Looking for another new one at this time.

Comment

Truck

forgot to mention mine is a Ecoboost!!!!!! 95,000 miles on it not one problem. I love mine, plenty of power and good on gas. I would buy again!!!!!!!

Comment

I have the 2015 V6 Ecoboost. I really like the zip, but the gas mileage is the best feature. I'm getting 19 around town and 28 on the road. It is quiet and roomy. I don't pull heavy trailers, so I don't know how that would work, but for me, it's the best truck out there.

Comment

I got a 2015 fx4 with ecoboost, and a coworker got the 5.0 at the same time. He's constantly asking me to trade him, and needless to say, I won't.

Comment

Got a 2015 F150 FX4 Crew W/5.0... Just rolled 10K and I have no complaints, from the research I did, 1 to 2 mpg better with the ecoboost is about the biggest difference I found. I drove them both but they had the exact truck I wanted at the right price with the 5.0 and I didn't hesitate... I won't be doing it but the 5.0 sounds really good with an aftermarket exhaust

Comment

I have a 2011 Eco boost with 140k on it, no problems.

Comment

Love my Ecoboost!

Comment

I have owned both and have a '16 Eco ordered. Eco hands down. More horses and torque. No problems with towing a 31' trailer.

Comment

Love my 5.0
                            Do a search on here and you will find this topic discussed 20 times past couple years

Comment

I drove both the ecoboost and the 5.0, and I couldn't see myself getting a v6. The 5.0 sounds beautiful with a nice roar and the ecoboost sounded like a hybrid. Needless to say I bought the 2015 Fx4 5.0 yesterday.
                              Attached Files

Comment

SORRY!!! to post this but I have the little 3.5 in my new extended cab (super cab) Ford truck and it's a great motor for my purposes getting 20 MPG in town and all the go power this old man needs ... :-}

Comment

Working...
                                X