Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in a bind

I live in Van, TX.
    My dad, older sister, younger, sister and youngest brother are coming down from Iowa this weekend.

I want to take Dad & Brother pig hunting.
    I have 3 spots I can hunt pigs. I haven't seen a pig since the 15th ish.

All my spots are couple hundred yard walks. Dad's not up for that. He's 65 ish and his health ain't all that great.

I'm dreaming that one of y'all can hook us up Sunday.

I'm terribly terribly terribly terribly afraid terribly afraid this'll be our last. [emoji25].
    I'd like to make it great.

Call sqiggy

Comment

Man, if I had been feeding, I’d hook you up.

Comment

I haven't seen pigs in awhile

Comment

I've got 30-40 coming to a spot. I will scope it out this evening and check cams.

If they are coming I trust you. I won't be here Sunday afternoon but you can come out. I'll keep you posted. I am 1 hour south of Van.

Comment

I hope you don't give them your AR-10 to shoot!

Comment

According to the other threads I thought pigs were taking over the state 10 times over?

If you see them once and don't kill them all you will have millions!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                I've got 30-40 coming to a spot. I will scope it out this evening and check cams.

If they are coming I trust you. I won't be here Sunday afternoon but you can come out. I'll keep you posted. I am 1 hour south of Van.
                You, sir, are a good man.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  I hope you don't give them your AR-10 to shoot!
                  I won't

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    I haven't seen pigs in awhile
                    This^^^ Haven't seen any evidence in the last few months. Good job trapping them Brandon.

Comment

Been a couple days. I'm set up now. 2 separate groups.

I've also got 3 really nice boars but they are night timers.

Any chance yall could come Saturday?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Been a couple days. I'm set up now. 2 separate groups.

I've also got 3 really nice boars but they are night timers.

Any chance yall could come Saturday?
                        I'd love too.

They're coming down from NW Iowa. Dad wants to leave @ 5am Saturday. Its an 850 mile trip. We're not expecting them here til after 9pm.

They plan on heading home sometime Monday AM.

Dad bought a used 1998 GMC K1500 in 2001 or 2002, my youngest brother bought it from him 8-9 years ago. I'm buying it from him. It has like 137,000 miles on it.
                        When Dad had it he rented a garage to keep it in.
                        I think my brother did the same.

They're bringing it down this weekend. The girls are riding along as co-pilots
                        Last edited by Pushbutton2; 05-23-2018, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                          I'd love too.

They're coming down from NW Iowa. Dad wants to leave @ 5am Saturday. Its an 850 mile trip. We're not expecting them here til after 9pm.

They plan on heading home sometime Monday AM.

Dad bought a used 1998 GMC K1500 in 2001 or 2002, my youngest brother bought it from him 8-9 years ago. I'm buying it from him. It has like 137,000 miles on it.
                          When Dad had it he rented a garage to keep it in.
                          I think my brother did the same.

They're bringing it down this weekend. The girls are riding along as co-pilots
                          I didn't see anything but a skunk. Took care of it and left. I poured a bag of corn out. Will check cam on Friday. If they hit it by then I can almost guarantee they will be here Sunday for him to shoot one or more.

Comment

I didn't see anything but a skunk. Took care of it and left. I poured a bag of corn out. Will check cam on Friday. If they hit it by then I can almost guarantee they will be here Sunday for him to shoot one or more.
                            Thank you!

Comment

I'm in a bind

I’ve told people about this site and the awesome things that have come out of it and they don’t believe me.

My wife still thinks someone is going chain me to their sex dungeon anytime I say I’m going hunting with someone from the TBH(the internet). My response is at least somebody will put me to good use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Black Ice; 05-23-2018, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X