X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck everyone, headed in the woods now

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Had a nice 10 pointer come in about 7:20 AM and I could only take video him. Tom

Comment

Where is the video????

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone else have any luck

Comment

The video is still on my micro SD card which is still in the camera which is mounted on my crossbow. Will post some pictures later on after I figure out a good video editor and how to post pictures again since photoshop is no longer on my computer. Tom

Comment

I did not see nor hear anything with hooves this morning.

I did hear a group of low flying ducks migrating which was cool to hear.

Pigs had the corn cleaned up overnight.

I guess maybe it's too warm and too many acorns left to eat?

Comment

I saw 0 deer today and as far as I know only 1 doe brought in from 6A-15. Tom

Comment

Delete
                  Last edited by born-two-hunt; 10-07-2017, 08:29 PM. Reason: Post image error

Comment

Very nice and the doe rule officially sucks.

Comment

I deleted because I thought I screwed up the posting of the photo. I guess it works. I saw nothing again this morning but my game cam showed 25-30 pigs at my feeder last night from about 8-10 PM. Just no feed left for the deer after that. I watched 2 Axis bucks fighting about 6:15 AM in front of Hunting Headquarters. Lasted about 30 minutes. Tom

Comment

7-3

My son and I set up on Saturday afternoon...we walk up on about 12 hogs. We sat this morning and had about a 2-3 year doe come in but got spooked before it could come into shooting range. We pulled into HQ this morning and also heard about the axis deer going at it....couldn't see it though! We have saw a lot of doe driving out to 7-3 and one spike. Good luck to y'all!

Comment

Good luck lil' cobra. what is he shooting, I am recruiting for our junior olympic archery development club, and we need a compound shooter

Comment

Originally posted by riley05 View Post
                            Good luck lil' cobra. what is he shooting, I am recruiting for our junior olympic archery development club, and we need a compound shooter

Oh he's using a Barnett Recruit crossbow.

Comment

I'm sidelined for two weeks, and looking forward to some pictures posted/reports.
                              Anyone headed out this weekend?

Comment

Went out to my area today and checked my game cam. Pigs, pigs and more pigs. 972 pictures of pigs and 4 pictures of deer (no Does). Seems they are coming in 2-3 times a night starting about 19:30. Hung a deer block about 5 Feet off the ground over a tree limb. Hopefully the pigs can't reach it. My area is closed Friday but will get after them on Saturday. New 21 day availability is posted. Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X