Snake Boots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake Boots?

Well it's that time of year and I really need some snake boots. What's the best bang for the buck. I'm looking for the pull up boots not into lacing my boots up.

I bought some Chippewas last season. I’ve only worn them a few times so far, but I’m happy with them.

Comment

I’m on my second pair of Justin’s in about 15 years

Comment

I love the foreverlast brand ones. Not sure they are made anymore but they are super comfortable

Comment

Justin’s are very comfortable very durable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got some pull on LaCrosse snake boots I've had for several years that I've been happy with. If I'm not at work I wear them pretty much all the time this time of year.

Comment

I've got some ariat square toes I really like, but don't have enough miles in them to vouch for longevity.

Comment

Bought Redheads from BPS 3 yrs ago and they have served me well for the price.

Comment

Chips....hands down for me

Comment

Chippewa and I just some from Sierra.com for $119.00, great boots and made in the USA

Comment

Redheads best bang for buck.

Comment

The Justin’s with the zipper on the side are very comfortable. Won’t be disappointed that’s for sure.

Comment

I think the best thing you can do is try a couple different brands on. See what feels good. I wanted to like the Justins but the Chips were way more comfortable for me.

Comment

Factory seconds.

Comment

I wear the Justin Zip ups but don't really zip them up unless walking alot. I like the round toes but could only find the square toed at the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X