2016 Texas ASA Federation Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 Texas ASA Federation Schedule

The 2016 Texas ASA Federation schedule is posted on the Texas ASA website !!!

The Texas ASA Federation again led the nation in 2015 in total qualifier attendance (over 2000 shooters), number of events (24), number of ASA clubs (33), number of shooters qualified for state (over 1000 shooters). The Texas ASA Federation had the highest attended state championship in the nation with 336 total shooters.

Thank You Texas ASA Federation Shooters!!!

We are looking forward to another great year in 2016. We have 24 state qualifiers on the schedule plus the State Championship. We will have a tri-state qualifier at the Western Region Shoot-Out at Archer’s for Christ in Paris. We will also have multi-state qualifiers at Twin Cities Bow Hunters in Texarkana, Arkansas, Archer’s of El Paso in El Paso, Texas, Earthly Outdoor Adventures in El Paso, Texas and at Lea County Archery Association in Hobbs, New Mexico. The 2016 state championship will be hosted by Cross Timbers Archery Club in Eastland, Texas.

We have two new clubs on the 2016 schedule. We would like to welcome Dogwood Hills Gun Club in Tyler and Canadian River Archery Club in Amarillo.

We are looking forward to seeing our Texas ASA family out on the Texas ASA Federation tournament trail in 2016 !!!!

Thanks for getting this out early this year! Helps with the planning.

Comment

Is this the official 2016 schedule? I heard there were going to be a few changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        Is this the official 2016 schedule? I heard there were going to be a few changes.
        From the Texas ASA Facebook page.....

The 2016 Texas ASA Federation qualifier schedule is posted on the Texas ASA website. This is a preliminary schedule based on the commitments and information that we have received from host clubs at this time. If any changes occur we will announce them here.

There will be several changes. We are finalizing dates and club commitments at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum View Post
          Thanks for getting this out early this year! Helps with the planning.
          We are expecting to see you more this year.

Comment

And now the schedule has been updated, right? I haven't been on the FB forum in a while. Are you anticipating any more changes?

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
              And now the schedule has been updated, right? I haven't been on the FB forum in a while. Are you anticipating any more changes?

We have completed the updates but we have not posted the updated schedule yet. It will be posted soon.

Comment

Man I have the itch

Comment

3d itch that is

Comment

The revised 2016 Texas ASA schedule is up on the Texas ASA Federation website. www.texasasafederation.com

Comment

Official? Can I use pen in my calendar now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        Official? Can I use pen in my calendar now?
                        I sure hope so but you know how clubs work. [emoji26] Especially this time of the year. Leadership changes, clubs dissolving, etc. This version "should" be final.

Comment

I am going for a hernia surgery Monday the 14th finally... I have suffered with the last few years.. Look out I will on the loose this spring! I have been missing all of the great people in the 3D world,...

Comment

Apex127 your coming out of retirement?

Comment

Yep......

Comment

Working...
                              X