School me on mini trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

School me on mini trucks

If you have owned one what did you like or not?

Just got on a 1500 acre lease and the camp is on the far NW corner and my two stands are far SE. There is a white Rock gravel road that lets me cut off half the weaving through the property but at nasty and puts dust all over everything.

Because of that a wheeler or a golf cart doesn't make a lot of sense. I was thinking a little Tacoma would be good but then realized a mini truck would be even better. Heat or AC and an enclosed cab. Light and easy to haul around on a trailer. Can't find the downside for my situation but wanted input from real owners.

Thanks!

I take it youre on the shorter side, under 6'. If you haven't sat in one, they are small.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Had 2, still have one. They are awesome machines. The older (carb) models were starting to show what ethanol will do. But the newer fuel Injection ones are even better. The "6' and under" also only applies to older models. The newer stuff has wheel forward design and have a lot more room.

Comment

I have one and love it, dad has one and loves his. In your situation, sounds like a no trainer.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
          I take it youre on the shorter side, under 6'. If you haven't sat in one, they are small.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          This ! I got my right leg in one once !

Comment

My older body style was a beast. I'm 5' 9"ish and zero room issues. Had several people 6'2"-6'4" drive it and no problem.. but they were all thinner built

Comment

If they weren't so **** expensive nowadays, I'd love to pick one up. Especially in 4X4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are pretty good, buck alot on real rough terrain. If you are taller get an extended cab at least. I'm 6' and 240lbs. I had a homemade ext cab and moved the seats back about 6". If was fairly comfortable after that.

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                  If they weren't so **** expensive nowadays, I'd love to pick one up. Especially in 4X4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yea I payed $2400 for mine 11 years ago.. sold it last year for $4500 in one day. They ain't the "steal" they once were

Comment

Working...
                  X