3d trad only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3d trad only

Timber creek has added a all trad 3d shoot same buckle strategy as our spring shoot august 24-25 any questions call me at 903-821-1358 are text. for you that have been out it will be different we will have shoot off on sunday mark your calender

In case you have not been out the address is 1007 cr 113 whitesboro tx

Comment

There is primitive camping on site also there is plenty of rooms in whitesboro the town is 4 miles from the range.the zip is 76273

Comment

So what is the buckle strategy? How many targets?

Comment

30 targets we have all classes tbot has you can only win 1 buckel if you win that class you will be in the shoot off on sunday with the bow you won the class in so if you win the shoot off you win a overall silver buckel aswell the shoot off will be for men women and all of young youth then we have long distance and smoker round sat eve dor overall buckel.

Comment

To make it more clear there will be 3 overall shoot off 1men1 women 1 youth you could also win long distance and smoker round +i your buckel you win in your class it will be bronze

Comment

Getting it ready for the shoot. cutting new lanes and a shorter walk the range will be 90% shade

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                So what is the buckle strategy? How many targets?
                Deb, are you and Arvin thinking about coming to this shoot?

Comment

Where is this shoot located?

Comment

Whitesboro tx between Gainesville and sherman north of hwy 82

Comment

Looking forward to see all my trad friends at the shoot aug 24-25 come out have a great time. A lot shorter walk almost all in shade a new look hope to see y'all there

Comment

Wish I was closer!

Comment

Thanks for all the shooter another great turn out 109 score cards sold and 24 fun rounds thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Stone point View Post
                            Thanks for all the shooter another great turn out 109 score cards sold and 24 fun rounds thanks again
                            Will you post results anywhere?

Bisch

Comment

Working...
                            X