Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
    Im going. Finally got mine sighted in and tuned.
    20 yards, how am I looking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good.

Comment

Went scouting with Chiefwackabuck today. I wish I was 21 again. I can’t feel my legs, lol.

Yep had a great time, not usually one for working that part of the Sam but it looked good. And my legs feel pretty spent too. May head out again tomorrow to another new spot.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll be there. And I'll clean up alright,clean up the shop after you guys show me how to properly shoot a bow.
        Originally posted by dmack View Post
        LOL those **** kids. Get that bow set up I am trying to talk him into going to Texas archery next Friday for the shoot.
        Yes. We got him a new release. So I expect him to come in and clean house.
        Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Dear lord this drive is taking forever. 2more hours till cullman al.

Comment

Just woke up from anesthesia. Feels like someone hit me in the lower back with a sledge hammer. Surgery went well he said. Took herniated disc from both sides on L4/L5 and from right side of L3/L4. Shaved some bone so everything should be good. Staying overnight and leaving tomorrow morning. Just wanted to give y’all an update.

Comment

You better hurry up and get better. You don’t have much time to get ready. Just rest and have the wife feed you ice cream for a few days. It made me feel better when she did it for me.

Comment

Went scouting with Chiefwackabuck today. I wish I was 21 again. I can’t feel my legs, lol.

He can move, for sure. Find anything exciting?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                  Just woke up from anesthesia. Feels like someone hit me in the lower back with a sledge hammer. Surgery went well he said. Took herniated disc from both sides on L4/L5 and from right side of L3/L4. Shaved some bone so everything should be good. Staying overnight and leaving tomorrow morning. Just wanted to give y’all an update.
                  Good to hear. Take it easy.

Comment

You better hurry up and get better. You don’t have much time to get ready. Just rest and have the wife feed you ice cream for a few days. It made me feel better when she did it for me.
                    You ain't right....

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                      Good to hear. Take it easy.

Waking the halls like nithing ever happened Damian! You got to get this surgery! Absolutely zero nerve pain!!

Comment

Waking the halls like nithing ever happened Damian! You got to get this surgery! Absolutely zero nerve pain!!
                        You're making me think.....

Comment

Just got home. Doc says not to lift more than 10 lbs so Jayme has to help me pee.

Comment

lol

Comment

Just got home. Doc says not to lift more than 10 lbs so Jayme has to help me pee.

That’s awesome. Lol. I just died reading this as I sit in a monastery.

Comment

Originally posted by ArcheryAssassin View Post
                                lol
                                Yea. He THINKS he’s funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X