X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    Interesting one there
    I have a feeling he is going to be used all over the place. His HUDL from his senior year was more of him returning kicks, punts, ints than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      I have a feeling he is going to be used all over the place. His HUDL from his senior year was more of him returning kicks, punts, ints than anything.
      GP thought he was a corner all the way. He is one heck of an athlete wherever he plays!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        Athleticism in the slot.
        No doubt. Just seems like it's easier to find slot guys than DB's....but Texas did bring in a heckuva defensive backfield so that's a nice luxury to be able to move him for sure.

Comment

GP thought he was a corner all the way. He is one heck of an athlete wherever he plays!
          No doubt. Just seems like it's easier to find slot guys than DB's....but Texas did bring in a heckuva defensive backfield so that's a nice luxury to be able to move him for sure.
          The DB room is loaded, so I think he gets on the field this year as a KR / PR / Slot WR but that does not mean his whole career is on that side of the ball.

Comment

The DB room is loaded, so I think he gets on the field this year as a KR / PR / Slot WR but that does not mean his whole career is on that side of the ball.

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

oktx's Official CFB Thread - Spring Season

This PWO is turning some heads at slot.

There are several on campus from this past cycle that likely end up with scholarships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                Santino Marchiol out at aTm . . 4* LB . .
                Upset about playing time I guess? I remember him signing but never heard much else about him after that

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                  Upset about playing time I guess? I remember him signing but never heard much else about him after that

He redshirted last year so playing time wouldn’t come into play until this season.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                    EE . . Was hurt 1st spring . . As Smart said he redshirted last season and the numbers and talent level caught up to him . .

Comment

EE . . Was hurt 1st spring . . As Smart said he redshirted last season and the numbers and talent level caught up to him . .
                      The depth at Linebacker?

Comment

The depth at Linebacker?
                        #'s are ok . . Experience is lacking . . Dodson and Alaka are top notch . . Redshirt rule could be a plus . .
                        Last edited by Sharecropper; 07-17-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

He was the projected backup at SAM to Dodson, projected 2 deep player.

If Dodson and Alaka stay healthy, it doesn't matter who is behind them on the chart.
                          Last edited by Chad C; 07-17-2018, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Sounds like more than a playing time issue. Recruited by Sumlin. Maybe didn’t care for Jimbo or vice versa

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Sounds like more than a playing time issue. Recruited by Sumlin. Maybe didn’t care for Jimbo or vice versa
                              Water under the bridge . .

Comment

Water under the bridge . .

Here we go again.

You brought up the discussion of reasons .. I’m merely discussing and speculating.. like you. Now you want to shut it off[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X