No announcement yet.

Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always makes for a good story around the campfire that lasts forever. Glad yall got out

Comment

lol I saw Chris's truck the next morning and fell over laughing. I so wish I had taken pics. That truck was COMPLETELY covered in mud. I think he is taking after his brother in law Joe in the getting stuck department.

Comment

Originally posted by Horn chaser View Post
        lol I saw Chris's truck the next morning and fell over laughing. I so wish I had taken pics. That truck was COMPLETELY covered in mud. I think he is taking after his brother in law Joe in the getting stuck department.
        We were almost as muddy as the truck. Smh

Comment

In for the pictures.

Comment

Great story! 4X4 is a double edge sword, it'll either save you or kill you!

Comment

Pics or never happened.

Seriously though, awesomely hilarious stuck story!

My buddy and I were stupid enough to get his jeep stuck in a gator-filled, water-moccasin thriving swamp in south Mississippi. But it wasn't those critters that got the best of us. It was those dastardly fierce, flesh ripping swarms of deer fly that forced us to run through calf-deep swamp mud and water screaming like little girls for over a mile to get away. And yeah, we actually did pass by some gators through our hasty retreat from those dastardly biting heathens. We left the jeep stuck there for awhile as we walked several miles home to put on some layers of clothing and several pounds worth of insect repellant before we trekked back in the mud to dig it out. That was over 30 years ago but it made for a fun memory!

Comment

Here's a song for your adventure.

Comment

Working...
                X