Lease Needed :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lease Needed :)

As long as we're wishing for stuff, here's what I'm after.
    • I'm willing to spend up to $4k per spot
    • Needs to have year round access
    • MUST have a camp house/cabin/trailer for us to stay, we don't have campers and don't want to buy one.
    • I need at least 2 spots but could probably fill as many as 6 if needed.
    • Must have a minimum of 250 acres per person and 600 acres total
    • Guest policy would be nice, I'd like to be able to share the fire with my Dad or brother from time to time and obviously wife and kid as well.
    • MLD 3 would be nice too since this is the wish list.

Last but not least, it needs to be inside this circle somewhere!
    Attached Files

Good luck tuff to find,

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
      Good luck tuff to find,
      I know, you would think it would be doable with a $4k per man budget but it's dang hard to find.

Comment

What made you decide to include the west end of downtown Houston and not the east side? Didn't want to hunt too close to Minute Maid Park?

I kid, I kid....best of luck to you sir! They are out there, just have to dig a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
          What made you decide to include the west end of downtown Houston and not the east side? Didn't want to hunt too close to Minute Maid Park?

I kid, I kid....best of luck to you sir! They are out there, just have to dig a little bit
          LOL - to be honest, I'd like to be at least 1.5 hours from Houston within that circle. Any closer and I would be running the risk of the wife wanting me to come home in the evenings

We had an awesome lease in Victoria but unfortunately it is no more. 2300 acres, 8 spots, water/electricity all in for $3500 a man, and had some dang good coastal deer too. It was perfect and we miss it dearly.

Comment

bump cause why not

Comment

Working...
            X