buttload of pallets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buttload of pallets

I have an endless supply of wooden loading pallets. Any design ideas for stands?

My neighbour took the ones made of oak and made an entertainment center. That thing would put any store bought one to shame.

Comment

Get some 2x6's or 2x8's for bracing and put a pallet or 2 on the braces in your tree of choice. Next get a sheet of plywood and nail or screw it on the top of the pallet, then attach the seat. You got a nice, sturdy tree stand.

Comment

Wooden Pallets are a duck hunters best friend if they are near a muddy area!!

Comment

You can make some cheap ground blinds. Get some T-post, drive'em in the ground. Slide pallet over T-post. Then you can add some natural brush like cedar limbs or use that camo burlap stuff and wrap it around it.

Comment

We use them to make cheap ground blinds. Easy to stick brush in them.

Comment

There's a little Lamont Sanford in all of us!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Big-Dummy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	23823556

Don't forget to post pictures!

Comment

Sell them and buy a blind

Comment

Best use for pallets. My son had the pledges in his fraternity get a bunch of them, and they built the Playboy mansion grotto in the main room, used heavy plastic tarps to make little pools, and the guys dressed in pajamas like Hugh Heffner and the invited girls (it was oversubscribed by sororities wanting to be there) dress like Playboy bunnies.

I don't know what the did with the pallets the next morning, I really wouldn't care.

Comment

also great source of fire wood..........

Comment

Working...
                    X