No announcement yet.

oklahoma state champ scores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would also be nice if ASA and mckinzie helped get/give clubs a hefty discount on targets. A little money lost could equate to more being made in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by TraditionalRJ View Post
      It would also be nice if ASA and mckinzie helped get/give clubs a hefty discount on targets. A little money lost could equate to more being made in the long run.
      Clubs DO get a good discount. About 90% of the Mckenzie HD replaceable core targets go to clubs or other 3D ranges. You don't find many of those expensive puppies in backyards. Also ALL ASA Pro/Am ranges all sold at a huge discount to clubs and individuals.

Comment

well there it is... a few large and you have a full ASA setup. I need to save my pennies

Comment

well there it is... a few large and you have a full ASA setup. I need to save my pennies
          Ryan, what you got planned brother?

Comment

my own private stash LOL

Comment

my own private stash LOL
              You are reading my mail, our club is going to be selling off targets in the next two weeks and probably will continue until deer season, watch our website and/or club facebook page to get a couple.

You could always come shoot the TBOT shoot nextweekend and pick up a few while you are there.........Just saying

Comment

I would if I wasn't shooting the cinnamon creek classic money shoot. Five minutes from home with cash prizes is hard to beat!

Comment

I would if I wasn't shooting the cinnamon creek classic money shoot. Five minutes from home with cash prizes is hard to beat!
                  I understand the TBOT shoot is two days and you can come shoot tomorrow at our reg club shoot

Comment

Working...
                  X