Places to eat in Tulsa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Places to eat in Tulsa

Any recommendations on good places to eat in Tulsa?
    I will be there all week for a school and would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

Lived there 23 years. First place that popped into my head was White River Fish Market. Not the best neighborhood but safe during the day and eve. Very casual. You won't be disappointed. If you want Mexican...Ted's Escondido. BBQ, Billy Ray's is really good. High dollar steak, Mahogany's or Fleming's (I prefer Fleming's). Casual American and Tulsa favorite, Spudder Restaurant.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

2nd white river fish market

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
        Lived there 23 years. First place that popped into my head was White River Fish Market. Not the best neighborhood but safe during the day and eve. Very casual. You won't be disappointed. If you want Mexican...Ted's Escondido. BBQ, Billy Ray's is really good. High dollar steak, Mahogany's or Fleming's (I prefer Fleming's). Casual American and Tulsa favorite, Spudder Restaurant.

What is the real nice steak house downtown?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
          What is the real nice steak house downtown?

Prhyme Steakhouse but it opened right before I left so I've never eaten there. Polo Grill in Utica Square is good too. It's near Fleming's.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
            Prhyme Steakhouse but it opened right before I left so I've never eaten there. Polo Grill in Utica Square is good too. It's near Fleming's.

They had some fried lobster that may have been the best thing I ever put in my mouth.

Comment

Born and raised just south of Tulsa and went to TU in the 1990’s. A lot has come and gone since I was there but every time I go back I have to hit up Ron’s Hamburgers. Sausage cheeseburger and a bowl of chili taste like home to me. I usually go to the Coney Islander across from TU on 11th street. I was a poor college kid so my eating places reflect that.

McGills was good. As mentioned Spudder was a Tulsa staple. There are some newer places over off Cherry street area that are nice too.

Enjoy.

Comment

Polo Grill

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Will definitely give some of these a try.

Comment

Flemings or the Spudder

Comment

Siegies sausage factory. If you like German food

Comment

Working...
                      X