No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First team D in the preseason isn't saying much. Your not seeing anything special just vanilla plays made to get the starters a few reps and then out before they get hurt. Nothing to measure against really. Has Dak looked good, sure but let's wait till they game plan for him with disguised coverages and blitzes, line stunts and all that. We'll revisit after a few regular season games.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      Yeah. I could. But that would be no fun.

I only respond to insults. I rarely instigate them. I enjoy a good debate, especially about the Cowboys... But their fan base is often unrealistic, as in the Dak scenario. Many do expect him to be a ROY and a super bowl winning QB off a couple games.

For the record... I really like Dak from 2 years ago. I think he was a great pick for the boys.
      Dude you're reaching now. Nowhere in this thread or any other Cowboys thread or the Romo threads has anyone remotely said that. We just believe he is a better option than what we've had behind Romo ever. And he may be the QB of the future and cause of circumstances that future is closer than before.

Comment

I'm sure the offense emptied the tank play calling wise as well..

Why are all you non cowboy fans in a bigger hurry to discount Prescott, than actual fans are to say anything other than he's looked good so far? Jealousy.

Go the **** away, we don't care about your opinion!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread is pure gold

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Not saying it was illegal, just not the best place for a rookie running back to be considering consumption could get him four weeks on the pine. Obviously, the fact he was there does not mean he is smoking the stuff but why be there at all?? Not much sense IMHO
            I believe I said it wa stupid for him to go in there, 4 weeks on the pine for what ?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
              First team D in the preseason isn't saying much. Your not seeing anything special just vanilla plays made to get the starters a few reps and then out before they get hurt. Nothing to measure against really. Has Dak looked good, sure but let's wait till they game plan for him with disguised coverages and blitzes, line stunts and all that. We'll revisit after a few regular season games.
              I guess they did not do any of that in college, or for Russell Wilson, Big Ben, and several other rookie quarterbacks, bottom line is Dak looks the part, the game is not too big for him, he has all the weapons a quarterback could want, he will do well.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                I guess they did not do any of that in college, or for Russell Wilson, Big Ben, and several other rookie quarterbacks, bottom line is Dak looks the part, the game is not too big for him, he has all the weapons a quarterback could want, he will do well.

College and pros do not compare bud. Like I said...let's wait a few games and go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Duane View Post
                  This thread is pure gold
                  This made me giggle!

Everyone lighten up, root for your squad and enjoy the greatest part of the year.

College and Pro football and hunting season!

Go Frogs!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
                    What escalated quickly?? Simply commenting on you not seeing the facts that have been stated on this thread! No one has made any excuses and are saying we look forward to seeing what Dak can do...

Go Cowboys

Silence speaks volumes!!!

Comment

How's everything going for my second favorite team???? Do something productive and give us a Texans update

Silence again!

Sorry can't help it! LOL all in good fun!

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Silence again!

Sorry can't help it! LOL all in good fun!

Go Cowboys!

Well the Texans won, again...

Comment

KR- which College team you pull for?

I know this is the Cowboy thread so you, Smart mjhaverkamp,dale and ironman don't throw me in the NFL cooler for asking a college question.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            Well the Texans won, again...

Thanks! I'm a Texans fan second to the Cowboys.... You're missing the point but OK thanks for the info buddy!![emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                              KR- which College team you pull for?

I know this is the Cowboy thread so you, Smart mjhaverkamp,dale and ironman don't throw me in the NFL cooler for asking a college question.

No prob! Gig Em Aggies!!!!

Comment

Thanks! I'm a Texans fan second to the Cowboys.... You're missing the point but OK thanks for the info buddy!![emoji1303]

My pleasure, buddy

Comment

Working...
                                X