Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
    Really ?? The greatest back ever had less yards than a rookie in his first game, not sure how that is irrelevant, and I was not comparing the two, just stating that all good backs don't always rush for 100 plus, especially when they stack the line.
    Whoa whoa whoa.... Greatest ever??? It is irrelevant to compare zeke to AP....

Comment

LOL, thats funny right there.
      How's that funny? Truth?

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
        Irrelevant. He has a long way to go to be compared to AP
        Actually it's really relevant when you consider AP is a HOF back and he had a poor day too. Sometimes you just run into a wall no matter how good the guy running the ball is or how good the line is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          If I was a cowboys fan that's what I would do...
          LOL....says a Texan fan on a Cowboys thread.

Comment

LOL, thats funny right there.
            They played man and had a safety over the top. That's why Beasley and Witten got so many looks. Dak goes through his progressions, which usually start with Dez.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
              Actually it's really relevant when you consider AP is a HOF back and he had a poor day too. Sometimes you just run into a wall no matter how good the guy running the ball is or how good the line is.
              Morris averaged 5 yard per carry. Zeke 2.5. That's more on the coaches than Zeke.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                Y'all are goofy. Can't compare the two situations. I guess Alfred Morris is better than AP.

Yes everyone has bad days. How did zeke look to you, say, after contact?

I think that's the point people were making.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                  They played man and had a safety over the top. That's why Beasley and Witten got so many looks. Dak goes through his progressions, which usually start with Dez.
                  Jenkins played well against Dez tonight. Pretty much had him covered like a blanket.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                    Y'all are goofy. Can't compare the two situations. I guess Alfred Morris is better than AP.

Yes everyone has bad days. How did zeke look to you, say, after contact?

I think that's the point people were making.
                    I think the point he was making was comparing their game one production. Even the best in the business has a bad day.

It's on to Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      I feel refreshed. I didn't watch a down today.

Go Cowboys!
                      I caught the final 3:00, which is about as much as I watched last year. Not much had changed.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        LOL....says a Texan fan on a Cowboys thread.

I like the college game far more than the professional level.

Comment

I love the Cowboys. But I have never been a Dez fan. He can't beat a good press cover corner. He doesn't ever seem to be wide open. He doesn't have beak away speed. Buttt... He has learned all his plays the last couple of years. Thats a Hugh positive.

Ok yall can blast me . I'll be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                            I love the Cowboys. But I have never been a Dez fan. He can't beat a good press cover corner. He doesn't ever seem to be wide open. He doesn't have beak away speed. Buttt... He has learned all his plays the last couple of years. Thats a Hugh positive.

Ok yall can blast me . I'll be ok.
                            A realist.... Can't argue with you!

He has incredible jump ball ability though

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post

I like the college game far more than the professional level.
                              Me too.

Comment

Oh hell never mind, Zeke is the biggest bust ever in the Nfl, they need to cut him now, start Morris who was basically cut by Washington, makes sense to me, i think the Vikings should cut Peterson as well, cant believe that piece of trash could not gain more than 40 yards against the lowly Titans.

Comment

Working...
                                X