No announcement yet.

Shnf 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not many clear cuts. Creek bottoms could be productive. Just have to give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
      Not many clear cuts. Creek bottoms could be productive. Just have to give it a try.
      Hey you want to get out this spring and try for a few hogs?

Comment

Originally posted by cmh2007 View Post
        Hey you want to get out this spring and try for a few hogs?
        Of course. I know a place where we might get lucky. But its probably best as a gun hunt, lots of crunchy stuff on the ground.

Comment

I'm good. I got an ar15 needs to kill sumthin.

Comment

Went down to Sargent today for awhile to work on my boat I'm selling. Fished a little bit and got two good trout for supper. Put them on the grill for the Super Bowl. Not a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
              Went down to Sargent today for awhile to work on my boat I'm selling. Fished a little bit and got two good trout for supper. Put them on the grill for the Super Bowl. Not a bad day.
              What is the boat Kevin? And some trout on the grill sounds pretty good.

Comment

Thanks for the pointers Kevin. One day we need to hook up and make a run down there.

Comment

I went cruising the marshes for reds yesterday Damian!
                  Bought a kayak this past Thursday and hit the water with it for the first time sunday. Had a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                    What is the boat Kevin? And some trout on the grill sounds pretty good.
                    It's a 1998 18' Pro Master center console with a 125 hp Mercury. It's a tunnel hull with a jack plate. It's been a good boat but it's time for something newer and smaller. I recently bought a Mako Pro Skiff 17, so the old one has to go. I'm gonna miss it though, a lot of fish went over the rail on that boat.

Comment

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                      Thanks for the pointers Kevin. One day we need to hook up and make a run down there.
                      Anytime HF,just say when.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                        It's a 1998 18' Pro Master center console with a 125 hp Mercury. It's a tunnel hull with a jack plate. It's been a good boat but it's time for something newer and smaller. I recently bought a Mako Pro Skiff 17, so the old one has to go. I'm gonna miss it though, a lot of fish went over the rail on that boat.
                        Man I wish I cad some cash, I could put that to work.

Comment

[ATTACH]773550[/ATTACH]

Comment

I don't know about you turkeys but we are eating good on the m/v Dixie Courage today. Meatloaf with bacon bits is in the oven and home fries as a side

Comment

Blown trailer hub yesterday... Needless to say I will be walk in and wading if I fish. Had to have boat and trailer towed from Wharton to El Campo- which the bill was outrageous.

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
                                Blown trailer hub yesterday... Needless to say I will be walk in and wading if I fish. Had to have boat and trailer towed from Wharton to El Campo- which the bill was outrageous.
                                Already? Was the rig new or used when you got it? I'm **** about trailer bearings, since i would spend the summers replacing axles at my shop. There's no play in mine but i still wont go further than conroe yet until i actually pull the hubs to look and regrease

Comment

Working...
                                X